Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 8/2/16 at 12:52pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 12/5/16 at 2:17pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/29/16 at 3:37pm in Classic Menswear
Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knot
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread - Page 132post #1966 of 23286/8/16 at 5:44ampost #1967 of 23286/9/16 at 2:20amLooking good boys! We're just about ready to get the shirting pre-orders set. I'm hoping they'll be up by this weekend.
A bit more now that the production is underway, about sizing.
Our shirts will fit one size down from what you'd expect from Epaulet shirting (another SF brand that many of you are familiar with). I wear a Medium in EP shirts, but they are VERY fitted on me. Our size 1 (essentially a Small) fits very similar to an EP medium. Our size 2, fits very similar to an EP Large. And so on.
I'm still waiting on exact measurements from my shirtmaker, but will hopefully have them up today for you guys. Stay tuned.post #1968 of 23286/9/16 at 7:22ampost #1969 of 23286/10/16 at 5:36ampost #1970 of 23286/10/16 at 5:13pmpost #1971 of 23286/11/16 at 3:42am
I'll post in here when the shirt pre-orders are ready. I'm waiting on measurements from one last size.post #1972 of 23286/13/16 at 5:28pmpost #1973 of 23286/14/16 at 8:14amQuote:
Happy birthday bud!
Great news.for the rest of us too....Heirloom Oxford Pre-orders will be up live tonight. I expect them all to be shipped sometime next week or at the latest the week after! This first run will be VERY limited. We don't believe in debt, and built this business that way, so it has to be a slow roll out. But know the Fall Collection will be a bit bigger and hopefully we'll be growing little by little each season.
As far as sizing here's the gist:
Size Collar Chest Waist Shoulders Sleeves
YH1 15" 21" 19" 17.5" 33"
YH2 15.5" 21.5" 20" 18" 35"
YH3 16" 23" 21" 18.5" 35.5"
YH4 16.5" 24" 22" 19" 36"
We're really stoked. If anyone needs a smaller or larger size, please PM me and we should be able to accommodate a couple of MTO for an extra $25.
Edited by NewYorkIslander - 6/15/16 at 8:08ampost #1974 of 23286/14/16 at 8:24pmpost #1975 of 23286/15/16 at 4:38ampost #1976 of 23286/15/16 at 5:47am@NewYorkIslander - I received the email for the pre-order for the shirts and they look great but I didn't see an anticipated delivery time frame. If these are "the ultimate summer BBQ shirt", before I place an order I want to make sure that I would have them before summer BBQ season ends.post #1977 of 23286/15/16 at 6:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Michigan Planner
@NewYorkIslander - I received the email for the pre-order for the shirts and they look great but I didn't see an anticipated delivery time frame. If these are "the ultimate summer BBQ shirt", before I place an order I want to make sure that I would have them before summer BBQ season ends.
LOL, yes. I'm picking them up Saturday! I should include that in the email....thanks bud!post #1978 of 23286/15/16 at 6:36ampost #1979 of 23286/15/16 at 7:07ampost #1980 of 23286/15/16 at 8:07amQuote:
I agree. We've updated the site for more standard sizing on the necks. If anyone has ordered and has an issue with the new neck sizes, please shoot me an email or PM and we'll take care of you. Sorry about the mix up, and appreciate the heads up.
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?
Currently, there are 1507 Active Users (317 Members and 1190 Guests)
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 46 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 49 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...