or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread - Page 127

post #1891 of 2335
You keep your grubby mitts away!!!! She's mine!
post #1892 of 2335
Quote:
Awesome collection Rob. Is that a denim stripe?
Details on this one please.

 

When will you have the individual close-ups and fit pics?

post #1893 of 2335
Quote:
Originally Posted by imys View Post

When will you have the individual close-ups and fit pics?

No denim in this one. That second is a sky blue 100% cashmere Loro Piana Herringbone. Its butter. We should have all the photography done this weekend at some point...
post #1894 of 2335
If you haven't subscribed yet, check out our blog site and our latest post, a first half preview of the Summer 2016 Neckwear Collection here:

https://yellowhookblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/13/summer-preview-part-1-tgif/
post #1895 of 2335
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

If you haven't subscribed yet, check out our blog site and our latest post, a first half preview of the Summer 2016 Neckwear Collection here:

https://yellowhookblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/13/summer-preview-part-1-tgif/


Killer.

post #1896 of 2335
Rob is the blue stripe one on the blog the same as the one in the group shot of all the ties?
post #1897 of 2335
When do your new shirts go online for sale?
post #1898 of 2335
Any chance you will be doing ties in a slightly narrower width like 3 inches?
post #1899 of 2335
Rob, we need drop dates pronto!!! I'm up at 4 most days anyways, but I'm more than prepared to go sleepless in order to get first dibs on a few of those gems!
post #1900 of 2335
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Rob is the blue stripe one on the blog the same as the one in the group shot of all the ties?

Yessir. The group shot was filtered through instagram, the close up was not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusW View Post

When do your new shirts go online for sale?

Gus, we're aiming for June 15 on the summer Oxfords. I just met with my shirtmaker yesterday and we're really excited about these. They'll also be featured in an upcoming SF promo photoshoot. Once I get finalized measurements, I'd be happy to do a pre-order. The first release will be VERY small. We're looking to do only 12 units. If pre-ordering is something you guys would be interested in, I could set that up and do a fit guide as well, along with posting measurements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbuzz View Post

Any chance you will be doing ties in a slightly narrower width like 3 inches?

We used to, but they just sat. We offer a few of our denim ties in 3" width, and those tend to be the first to go whenever we do shows. I know it sounds nuts, a DENIM necktie, but they really do stand out. If we have available fabric (sometimes we're left with a few extra pieces) we'd be happy to do MTO for a 10% upcharge on the normal price. Just reach out at yellowhookneckties@gmail.com and we'd be happy to assist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericgereghty View Post

Rob, we need drop dates pronto!!! I'm up at 4 most days anyways, but I'm more than prepared to go sleepless in order to get first dibs on a few of those gems!

LOL, starting now!
post #1901 of 2335
post #1902 of 2335
Check out all of the new updates here:

http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/collections/summer

First ten are up, and we're already sold out of two...we are waiting for a few more Patriot Stripes though as the piece we were abel to get was fairly substantial. So don't fret if you missed this one as it should be back relatively soon.
post #1903 of 2335
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

Check out all of the new updates here:

http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/collections/summer

First ten are up, and we're already sold out of two...we are waiting for a few more Patriot Stripes though as the piece we were abel to get was fairly substantial. So don't fret if you missed this one as it should be back relatively soon.

Went from seriously devastated to seriously relieved...great news
post #1904 of 2335

Wow, collection looks great. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

post #1905 of 2335
More new gear just uploaded. I'm in bed every night at the latest 9PM, no midnight oil burning....but I do get up at 5AM! smile.gif

http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/collections/summer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread