or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread - Page 104

post #1546 of 2334

This seasons favourite of mine. Have worn this lovely grey/black twice already this week. Just love everything about it - look, texture, craftsmanship.

 

 

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #1547 of 2334
Hey guys, we're running an instagram contest for a FREE FESTIVE TARTAN Six Fold. Take a shot in one of our ties, tag us and hashtag #yellowhookfortheholidays for your chance to win! We'll do one winner randomly and another for the one who gets the most likes.

Happy Holidays!
post #1548 of 2334
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

Hey guys, we're running an instagram contest for a FREE FESTIVE TARTAN Six Fold. Take a shot in one of our ties, tag us and hashtag #yellowhookfortheholidays for your chance to win! We'll do one winner randomly and another for the one who gets the most likes.

Happy Holidays!

I had to make an Instagram account for this, so I'm not expecting to win by getting the most likes, but my Italian Linen Stripe has me feeling lucky! https://www.instagram.com/p/_QvVWLrBUz/

post #1549 of 2334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood View Post

I had to make an Instagram account for this, so I'm not expecting to win by getting the most likes, but my Italian Linen Stripe
 has me feeling lucky! https://www.instagram.com/p/_QvVWLrBUz/

That is a GREAT shot! Keep em coming guys!
post #1550 of 2334
Just a couple of days left in the Instagram contest guys!

Reminder, all orders placed before Friday will be guaranteed by USPS for Christmas delivery...so get your last minute shopping in now! We still have some FANTASTIC ties available like:

This gorgeous 100% Cashmere Herringbone from WBill. This one is a real sleeper and the ultimate in luxury....

WBill Cashmere Herringbone

The gorgeous Black Flecked Grigio:

Black Flecked Grigio

Another wonderful and luxurious WBill Cashmere

Speckled Brown Herringbone Cashmere

Lovely Burgundy Lightweight Tweed

Burgundy Plaid Lightweight Wool Tweed

Shop now to get them in time for Christmas!
post #1551 of 2334

I don't know why that black grigio didn't sell out long ago. It is SOOOOOO gorgeous. Excellency in subtlety.

post #1552 of 2334
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericgereghty View Post

I don't know why that black grigio didn't sell out long ago. It is SOOOOOO gorgeous. Excellency in subtlety.
The photo above does not really make the tie look all that appealing.
post #1553 of 2334

That's certainly your prerogative. I love greys, so I absolutely love the tie..

post #1554 of 2334


Ermenegildo Zegna Silk Blend "Resort" Jacket
Truzzi Milano Shirt
Yellow Hook Neckties Navy Wool Tie
Vintage English Silk Hand Rolled Ancient Madder Pocketsquare
post #1555 of 2334
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post



Ermenegildo Zegna Silk Blend "Resort" Jacket
Truzzi Milano Shirt
Yellow Hook Neckties Navy Wool Tie
Vintage English Silk Hand Rolled Ancient Madder Pocketsquare
this looks solid spoo. nice work. great tie Rob!
post #1556 of 2334
We're announcing the winners of the #yellowhookfortheholidays contest later tonight! Make sure you get your last minute entries in today on instagram using the hashtag #yellowhookfortheholidays! Some strong entries!
post #1557 of 2334
post #1558 of 2334
Congrats @ericgereghty and @Wood! You guys will be getting a visit from YH Santa soon!
post #1559 of 2334
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

Congrats @ericgereghty and @Wood! You guys will be getting a visit from YH Santa soon!

Quagmire-GIF-110kb-family-guy-31214139-357-480.gif

 

giggity giggity giggity!

post #1560 of 2334

Congrats @ericgereghty and @Wood. I would love to see your outfits on this thread.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread