or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread - Page 82

post #1216 of 2329

If anyone grabbed that 1 - "English Garden 6 fold", and want to sell it let me know.

 

Shouldn't have snoozed on that.

post #1217 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCal View Post

If anyone grabbed that 1 - "English Garden 6 fold", and want to sell it let me know.

Shouldn't have snoozed on that.

@CanadaCal shoot me a pm, I can have one made for you in about a week, if you'd like.
post #1218 of 2329

Favorite part of Rob's note on my purple cashmere:

 

"Now the real feat is seeing if you can hold off on wearing it until the temps drop."

 

LOL, ya right, like that will happen. It will make its first appearance before September forrrrr sure.

post #1219 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericgereghty View Post
 

Favorite part of Rob's note on my purple cashmere:

 

"Now the real feat is seeing if you can hold off on wearing it until the temps drop."

 

LOL, ya right, like that will happen. It will make its first appearance before September forrrrr sure.


Glad you got that one - I considered it for too long!  However, Rob was able to dig a yellow linen out for me...so happy to have that on the way for the dog days of August.  

post #1220 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuleOfRescue View Post
 


Glad you got that one - I considered it for too long!  However, Rob was able to dig a yellow linen out for me...so happy to have that on the way for the dog days of August.  

Good man, on both counts. Also received the navy windowpane cash/silk a few days prior...that will likely make a showing before the purple.

 

Assuming you don't yet have the canary linen, you'll love it. Beautifully coarse fabric...just the way linen oughta be...and a really lovely color.

post #1221 of 2329
Fall is just around the corner, and we'll be previewing some of our fantastic Fall 2016 line here. Take a sneak peek at that now:
Here's two from our WBill Collection
Lanbswool and cashmere:


100% Cashmere



If you know anything about WBill, you know it's incredibly luxurious and supple stuff. Really look forward to these two, and the many other WBill and luxurious Italian, English and Scottish cloths we'll have debuting shortly.
post #1222 of 2329
That cashmere looks awesome - well done.
post #1223 of 2329
Absolutely perfect pairing with the camel hair. Both pieces look exceptional.
post #1224 of 2329




The navy windowpane cashmere/silk on its maiden voyage.

It really is a great piece. Almost feels like more of a raw silk than a heavily cashmere blend...it's gritty with a great amount of surface texture. I'm also fairly surprised with how cool it wears. It is 95 degrees outside today and I had no issues on my daily stroll.

Well done, as always Rob.
post #1225 of 2329
Missed the blue, white and black buffalo check tie again. foo.gif
post #1226 of 2329
@CTYGGG we just removed them to place them in our Fall Collection, along with a few other Late Summer pieces that are certainly more Autumnal. If you'd like one, please PM me and I'll be happy to extend the Summer Sale rate on it.

In the meantime, all of our cashmere silk windowpanes are now on clearance at $89.99. But act fast, as we only have very limited quantities of each. Happy shopping!

http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/collections/late-summer-2015
post #1227 of 2329
Wore this beauty earlier this week...

post #1228 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanther View Post

Wore this beauty earlier this week...

If you ever feel inclined to do a bit of spring cleaning and part with this sucker, feel free to PM me haha. Looks great.

 

Got in on the red cash/silk windowpane.

post #1229 of 2329
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericgereghty View Post

If you ever feel inclined to do a bit of spring cleaning and part with this sucker, feel free to PM me haha. Looks great.

Got in on the red cash/silk windowpane.

In on the purple cash! Go YHNT.
post #1230 of 2329

Is this one gone Rob or is it part of the Fall lineup to come?

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread