ordered CPs once from there and got hit.
they ship via ups
Actually just the standard Achilles low, likely in navy. But I need a size 39--based on everything I've read about CP sizing--which is not so easy to come by. FB seems to have a really good selection of models and they carry 39 in most of them.
Do you mean you paid $300 + the actual purchase price from the webstore? Or just $300 in total? If the latter then that isn't too bad since they are listed at around $280 non-EU. If the former--yikes.
Edit: The exact pair I'm thinking of atm: http://www.fransboonestore.com/collections/common-projects/products/common-projects-vintage-low-navy
1) Sartoria Rossi: 4 days (shipped via TNT.it 10/26, arrived 10/30) Notes: I ordered a sport coat, and Sartoria Rossi packed it in a cool and clever box that had a built-in coat-rack.
2) Berg and Berg: 5 days (shipped via FedEx 10/21, arrived 10/26). Notes: Efficient with quick status updates, as expected from Norwegians. No issues.
3) Viola Milano 4 days (shipped via DHL 11/11, arrived 11/16) Notes: I was initially irritated that I never received any confirmation that the item had shipped, but I guess the rapid arrival makes up for the silence. Still, the tie was doused with a very strong cologne, probably from a thank you card that was put in the box, so I had to hang the tie in my garage, then outside to chill for a few days lest the fragrance overwhelm my whole closet. I’d suggest they stop doing that.
4) Boggi Milano: 7 days (shipped via FedEx 11/9, arrived 11/16). Notes: Tracking was easy, but customs was a bit annoying. Fed Ex called because they needed me to translate the Italian description of the items before they would release the shipment. Luckily, I was home to take the call to avoid delay. Still, this was extra interaction I would rather not bother with. Items came with a Boggi newspaper, which I enjoyed using to practice my Italian (it also included English).
5) Shibumi-Berlin: 15 days (shipped via DHL 11/5, arrived 11/20). Notes: This was the slowest shipment of all. At times the tracking showed no movement for days. Once the item hit the USA, it was relegated to USPS, which is usually the slowest carrier with poor tracking reports. At 15 euros for two ties, service should be faster. I would recommend that Shibumi try another approach..