or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 2013, plus FWK
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 2013, plus FWK - Page 25

post #361 of 1127

not a fan of short sleeve shirts ...

post #362 of 1127

Hey guys,

 

Just wanted to pop in and show you what Independence has so far from Engineered Garments...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Email us at info@independence-chicago.com or call us at 312.675.2105 for questions or orders!

post #363 of 1127
like that round collar orange chambray...hmmm.....
post #364 of 1127
Quote:
Originally Posted by slide13 View Post

like that round collar orange chambray...hmmm.....


Agreed, but for the polka dot rounded collar.

post #365 of 1127
is the polka dot navy or black?
post #366 of 1127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fycus View Post

Industrie denim stocks eg as well. Never really on sale and usually a premium on everything iirc

Don't think they stocked anything from this past FW. Not sure if they'll continue to carry the brand.
post #367 of 1127
Anyone seen the snapback in solid navy anywhere? inventory had it for a sec but has since sold out, and i can only find the prints elsewhere.
post #368 of 1127
I grabbed that orange irridescent one the second it was announced. I may have mentioned ill be wearing it a lot. It's my favourite shirt so far. I even bought the navy pinpoint dot (red/white) definitely the best shirts this season as far as b/d is concerned. Don't hesitate fellas. Get em smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by slide13 View Post

like that round collar orange chambray...hmmm.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JilSlander View Post


Agreed, but for the polka dot rounded collar.
post #369 of 1127
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl smooth View Post



currently available at nepenthes.

Does anyone know if there are other shirts in this colorway? I'm also trying to figure out what colors were used for the 19th BD this season. Anyone know? So far I have seen:

19th BD Shirt - Madras Micro Plaid
19th BD Shirt - Madras Yellow/Blue
19th BD Shirt - Red Blue pinstripe
19th BD Shirt - White
post #370 of 1127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post

I grabbed that orange irridescent one the second it was announced. I may have mentioned ill be wearing it a lot. It's my favourite shirt so far. I even bought the navy pinpoint dot (red/white) definitely the best shirts this season as far as b/d is concerned. Don't hesitate fellas. Get em smile.gif

I love the look of that shirt, but with my skin tone (white guy who feels most comfortable in blue, grey, green and brown) I'm afraid it'll look a bit yuck on me. Are there any fitpics of models wearing this shirt?
post #371 of 1127
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander_horst View Post

I love the look of that shirt, but with my skin tone (white guy who feels most comfortable in blue, grey, green and brown) I'm afraid it'll look a bit yuck on me. Are there any fitpics of models wearing this shirt?

That's fair I guess but honestly I think anyone can pull it off. I've got olive skin and I still think it works well. Here's a pic taken from second stage a store in Japan.
post #372 of 1127
Wow, Okay! That guy's got a similar tone to me. I'll have to give this shirt a try -
post #373 of 1127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchee View Post

Maybe but here's the guy from Arrow+Arrow - looks like a beer pouch. Now I'm not saying it should be tight like a girl shirt, but more boxy yet without a front pouch - I have some short sleeve shirts by LVC in a 50s cut and they fit real good, not tight and yet they don't make you look like you're pregnant.

Yeah, that profile pic bothered me too. I have two EG popovers from previous seasons and neither fit like that, and I definitely don't have a six-pack. Must be his body shape throwin' things off. I ordered this season's surf print and have yet to receive it, but I'll load pics when I get the chance.
post #374 of 1127
Quote:
Originally Posted by grooveholmes View Post

Yeah, that profile pic bothered me too. I have two EG popovers from previous seasons and neither fit like that, and I definitely don't have a six-pack. Must be his body shape throwin' things off. I ordered this season's surf print and have yet to receive it, but I'll load pics when I get the chance.
Well, you're probably not going to be happy then. In my experience, it actually flares out much more than the photos. The shirt definitely is cut in an A shape; narrow up top, increasing in width towards the bottom. The surf print fabric is super lightweight and crispy which doesn't help the shape.
post #375 of 1127
Are the Andover jackets pretty year round collection but the fabric is just changed up for S/S and F/W, respectively? And is it the only jacket without the patch pockets?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 2013, plus FWK