or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Growing Rape Scandal at UVA
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Growing Rape Scandal at UVA - Page 12

post #166 of 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Gentlemen, I present to you anti-rape underwear.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ar-wear-confidence-protection-that-can-be-worn

Would smash.
post #167 of 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Gentlemen, I present to you anti-rape underwear.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ar-wear-confidence-protection-that-can-be-worn

I see a 21st century chastity belt. Should be a hit with the oppressive male overlords.
post #168 of 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post

I see a 21st century chastity belt. Should be a hit with the oppressive male overlords.

Lol what? All men are rapists, why would we want women to rape proof themselves?
post #169 of 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Lol what? All men are rapists, why would we want women to rape proof themselves?
So only we can rape them not the slobbering masses. And to make sure they can't slip off for a bit of slap and tickle with the pool boy.
post #170 of 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post

So only we can rape them not the slobbering masses. And to make sure they can't slip off for a bit of slap and tickle with the pool boy.

It looks pretty foolproof, I'm not sure if even we overlords can override the rape proof underwear.
post #171 of 175
I think the anti-rape panties people need them some feminism.
Quote:
The waist, thighs, and central panels are protected with specially designed, cut resistant straps and webbing. Once the waist girth has been adjusted and secured with its unique locking device, the garment cannot be pulled down. Since a female’s waist measurement is generally less than that of her pelvic area, the waist strap can be locked at a comfortable position and still prevent unwanted removal of the garment. The thigh straps, after an initial adjustment by the wearer, prevent the leg openings from being lifted or shifted to the sides by someone else. The center panels are connected to both the waist and thigh straps to create a unified protective skeletal structure.

What type of penis power propaganda of unrealistic female bodies is this?

post #172 of 175
Goddamit Piob. I'm drinking here, I didn't need to see that.
post #173 of 175
My mother was stopped once at Fiumicino bringing an antique chastity belt back for a friend's 50th.
post #174 of 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post

My mother was stopped once at Fiumicino bringing an antique chastity belt back for a friend's 50th.

That is weird! I'm pretty sure I could walk through that airport with an AK in each hand and security would just wave me in.
post #175 of 175
"
You can debate the intricacies of sexual assault and gender roles all you want, but, trust me on this one, you shouldn't doubt the truth of this particular girl's story. I'm sorry for the slightly rambling nature of my response, but it's a touchy issue for me."

Lol, dumb asshole.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Growing Rape Scandal at UVA