or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside - Page 66

post #976 of 1548
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil10 View Post


Better yet, 1 for 2 - build an even better box while we're at it.
agreed.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #977 of 1548
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Absolutely NO taking of two ties this early in the box, period. You may only select one tie.

TD layin' down the law. boxing[1].gif
post #978 of 1548
personally i think 1 for 1 is a good rule. Quite honestly, if youre putting in 2 and getting one its gonna water down the box. lets keep it 1:1 unless youre feeling SUPER generous. RD10 did quite well. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

also shoes......im not a fan of any of those...the zegna is super nice...but IMHO doesnt match the quality of the box.
post #979 of 1548
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

personally i think 1 for 1 is a good rule. Quite honestly, if youre putting in 2 and getting one its gonna water down the box. lets keep it 1:1 unless youre feeling SUPER generous. RD10 did quite well. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

also shoes......im not a fan of any of those...the zegna is super nice...but IMHO doesnt match the quality of the box.

three have spoken. shoes - please up your tie swappage quality. thanks!
post #980 of 1548
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

three have spoken. shoes - please up your tie swappage quality. thanks!
Got it
post #981 of 1548
Thread Starter 
Thanks Shoes, we look forward to your contribution.

Red, may you post the tracking # once shipped? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #982 of 1548
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
Red, may you post the tracking # once shipped? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

9405 5036 9930 0077 4760 28

post #983 of 1548
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil10 View Post

9405 5036 9930 0077 4760 28
Awesome.
post #984 of 1548
looks like we're rolling along pretty well! I believe stitch already knows my address, SSN, eye color, banking info, PIN number, my mothers maiden name, and the name of the street i grew up on. If i recall, mymil is after me....ill get his address soon. would be great to have this done by christmas.
post #985 of 1548
nod[1].gif

shoes - any updates on swap options?
post #986 of 1548
DID ANYONE SAY GRENADINE?
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

nod[1].gif

shoes - any updates on swap options?
NWT Garza Grossa (I believe)
post #987 of 1548
maker and color?
post #988 of 1548
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

maker and color?

Its made by Jack Spade (but then again all grenadine comes from the same 2 mills). In regards to color, Its closest to the Bitter Chocolate color from Sam Hober.
post #989 of 1548
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

Its made by Jack Spade.

facepalm.gif

ill let others weigh in.


but a Jack Spade tie for a YHN just doesnt sound like a fair trade to me. They sell jack spade ties at the Marshalls by my house for $39. If others disagree with me, then i will gladly admit my standards are too high... unless this is a 6 fold grenadine.....
post #990 of 1548
shoes. step it up. now. anything that is not top shelf does not belong in the box. if you are unsure if its top shelf, its not.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside