or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside - Page 52

post #766 of 1511
(Still) in as well.
post #767 of 1511
Thread Starter 
Gents,

Let's see what YHN fall preview 2013 is offering.

If other neckwear is needed to diversify, we will go in that direction.

If need be, we will mix in some Cappellis and other BNWT/BNWOT ties and go in that direction.

Thank you LuxeSwap and YHNT.

Cheers.

Anyone else who wants to confirm for this round, please do so. Please realize that the next round may not start for a few months due to LuxeSwapping AND waiting for the fall 2013 YHNT acquisitions.
post #768 of 1511
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Gents,

Let's see what YHN fall preview 2013 is offering.

If other neckwear is needed to diversify, we will go in that direction.

If need be, we will mix in some Cappellis and other BNWT/BNWOT ties and go in that direction.

Thank you LuxeSwap and YHNT.

Cheers.

Anyone else who wants to confirm for this round, please do so. Please realize that the next round may not start for a few months due to LuxeSwapping AND waiting for the fall 2013 YHNT acquisitions.

i have some Vandas I may throw in if the selection matches the quality.
post #769 of 1511
I'd be in, if you'll have me
post #770 of 1511
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOOSH View Post

I'd be in, if you'll have me

How long you going to steal teh box for this time?! foo.gif
post #771 of 1511
amazing how everyone remembers my holding of TSB1 for 3 days which I then promptly shipped out to Spoo, but everyone seems to ignore the fact that WRAdvisor stole ALL THE TIES!!!

That said, I am honoured that "Levooshed" has become a part of the SF vernacular....
post #772 of 1511
lol, ill vouch for levoosh. he is a good dude.
post #773 of 1511
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

lol, ill vouch for levoosh. he is a good dude.

Jooz always sticking up for teh jooz
post #774 of 1511
nod[1].gif

But srs, ive had dealings with him. Good dude.
post #775 of 1511
In!

LEVOOSH didn't levoosh the box? I haz a confused.
post #776 of 1511
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOOSH View Post

amazing how everyone remembers my holding of TSB1 for 3 days which I then promptly shipped out to Spoo, but everyone seems to ignore the fact that WRAdvisor stole ALL THE TIES!!!

That said, I am honoured that "Levooshed" has become a part of the SF vernacular....

THIS!!!!!!!!! i couldnt recall why everyone was saying the box was levooshed....I was certain it was someone else. Fuckin knew it.
post #777 of 1511
Thread Starter 
box sent to stitch / spoo
post #778 of 1511
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #779 of 1511

Although I am new. Count me in.  I have several new ties just setting around.

post #780 of 1511
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PointDexter2014 View Post

Although I am new. Count me in.  I have several new ties just setting around.
welcome to StyleForvm! we look forward to your posts.

At this point in time, the box is only open to previous participants (as stated above).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside