or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside - Page 29

post #421 of 1548
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


ive spilled moar seed to that pic than muhammad ali at a bird feeder
post #422 of 1548
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

ive spilled moar seed to that pic than muhammad ali at a bird feeder

fing02[1].gif
post #423 of 1548
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

ive spilled moar seed to that pic than muhammad ali at a bird feeder

But for being busy tearing my non-hair out right now during the match, I'd come up with something witty too.
post #424 of 1548
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil10 View Post

But for being busy tearing my non-hair out right now during the match, I'd come up with something witty too.

That game sucked, nothing more to say:(
post #425 of 1548
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil10 View Post

But for being busy tearing my non-hair out right now during the match, I'd come up with something witty too.

What specialty red?
post #426 of 1548
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

What specialty red?

?
post #427 of 1548
TSB Round #1 in action thanks to Stitchys Seed :nohomo:
post #428 of 1548
looks great. i love that tie, i have one myself. you reminded me i need to wear it again. mebbe next week!! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #429 of 1548
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

looks great. i love that tie, i have one myself. you reminded me i need to wear it again. mebbe next week!! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Mebbe shabbos :sexyrabbi:
post #430 of 1548
laugh.gif
post #431 of 1548
Thread Starter 
mymil, please PM me your address - Atlas has not responded to my request for his shipping info. thanks
post #432 of 1548
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

mymil, please PM me your address - Atlas has not responded to my request for his shipping info. thanks

I will more than happily step in for Atlas. Just so I can screw stitch on the YHook ties.
post #433 of 1548
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhoff View Post

I will more than happily step in for Atlas. Just so I can screw stitch on the YHook ties.

oh look, imhoff wants to die. fascinating. smile.gif
post #434 of 1548
TD is this going out tomorrow?
post #435 of 1548
Update?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside