or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside - Page 21

post #301 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymil View Post

The barba box is still there. I've been playing today, so I'll swap tomorrow and ship Monday if I get the next address.

awesome.

please take pics of what arrived, what you took and what you added. rock on!
post #302 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymil View Post

The barba box is still there. I've been playing today, so I'll swap tomorrow and ship Monday if I get the next address.
Who is next?
post #303 of 1546
Thread Starter 
unbel is next.
post #304 of 1546
Upon arrival:


I swapped out the lightly worn unsaturated green Exquisite Trimmings on the right for the once worn Isaia 7-fold on the left:


I would've swapped something for the rust rooster knit, too, but it's pretty short.
post #305 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymil View Post

Upon arrival:


I swapped out the lightly worn unsaturated green Exquisite Trimmings on the right for the once worn Isaia 7-fold on the left:


I would've swapped something for the rust rooster knit, too, but it's pretty short.
Noice. Did you get unbells address?
post #306 of 1546
Thread Starter 
MyMil - keep the rooster knit.

unsaturated green Exquisite Trimmings - this was brand new when I put it in the box. it's raw so it looks broken in.
post #307 of 1546
isaia looks nice. glad things are moving along.
post #308 of 1546
Unbel's address: not yet.

Rooster knit: thank you! Generous.

Exquisite Trimmings: maybe somebody tried it on to see how it knots—there are some wrinkles in the right spots. But it's still awesome. biggrin.gif I love raw silk.

Isaia: it is. Wool (and cashmere? Maybe just cashmere? Can't remember.). It just doesn't work for my personality.
post #309 of 1546
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymil View Post

Unbel's address: not yet.

Rooster knit: thank you! Generous.

Exquisite Trimmings: maybe somebody tried it on to see how it knots—there are some wrinkles in the right spots. But it's still awesome. biggrin.gif I love raw silk.

Isaia: it is. Wool (and cashmere? Maybe just cashmere? Can't remember.). It just doesn't work for my personality.
if you have any spare unwanted pocket squares, throw one in icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #310 of 1546

I got Unbel's address. Box will ship out on Thursday, since I can't go to the post office tomorrow.

post #311 of 1546
OK so update on this.

Can someone post the current line up for the box?

To the best of my knowledge, Unbell is next and then it loops around again...
post #312 of 1546
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

OK so update on this.

Can someone post the current line up for the box?

To the best of my knowledge, Unbell is next and then it loops around again...

smile.gif

mymil - when you have the tracking #, please post it in this thread.

shoes - once the loop is completed, we will confirm the interest of the participants for the next round.

I know some have posted in this thread and stated interest. There will be an open enrollment period and 10 person maximum to keep this running as smoothly as it has been.

I hope there will be some added bells and whistles this time around as well that will be announced once the line up is complete.

It would be nice to diversify the box with some pocket squares this next run.

I anticipate that the box will complete the loop by Mid-Feb.
post #313 of 1546
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

OK so update on this.

Can someone post the current line up for the box?

To the best of my knowledge, Unbell is next and then it loops around again...

smile.gif

mymil - when you have the tracking #, please post it in this thread.

shoes - once the loop is completed, we will confirm the interest of the participants for the next round.

I know some have posted in this thread and stated interest. There will be an open enrollment period and 10 person maximum to keep this running as smoothly as it has been.

I hope there will be some added bells and whistles this time around as well that will be announced once the line up is complete.

It would be nice to diversify the box with some pocket squares this next run.

I anticipate that the box will complete the loop by Mid-Feb.
post #314 of 1546
Will do! I'm shipping it out during y lunch break today. I also tossed in a wool pocket square from either Kent Wang or Howard Yount, I can't remember which.

In the meantime, today is the Rooster knit from TSB...

Edited by mymil - 1/31/13 at 10:03am
post #315 of 1546
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymil View Post

Will do! I'm shipping it out during y lunch break today. I also tossed in a wool pocket square from either Kent Wang or Howard Yount, I can't remember which.

In the meantime, today is the Rooster knit from TSB...
That Rooster knit is so crispy, and exactly as it is supposed to be worn, with a cardigan / sweater or vest. Exactly as I wore it.

There is a lot of win in the box, which is hard to appreciate unless put together in an ensemble.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside