or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside - Page 3

post #31 of 1546
How exactly does this work? I may be totally in.
post #32 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcloud View Post

How exactly does this work? I may be totally in.

There's a list. The box comes to you, you take 1-2 items which you want and replace them with other items and send to the next guy. (Ties and squares)
post #33 of 1546
Thread Starter 
Shipped to stitch.

0311 2550 0001 9246 3598 usps
post #34 of 1546
Ooohwheeeeeebaaaybeeeeeee!!!!
post #35 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Ooohwheeeeeebaaaybeeeeeee!!!!

Expected Delivery By:
December 20, 2012

Delivery Confirmation

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #36 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcloud View Post

How exactly does this work? I may be totally in.
Are you in? Or are you to cowardly? tinfoil.gif
post #37 of 1546
Before and after pics are necessary.
post #38 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

Expected Delivery By:
December 20, 2012
Delivery Confirmation
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

yup! looks like should be waiting for me at home after work. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoly View Post

Before and after pics are necessary.

i was hoping so. i expect everyone to do so. no messing around, guys.
post #39 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

yup! looks like should be waiting for me at home after work. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
.

You work? I thought you were a full time poster here on teh forvms
post #40 of 1546
Thread Starter 
executive decision was made - trim the TSB more. no one wants 4.5 inch wide zegna or borrelli ties, or 4 inch drakes with snags or no name british regimental tie. all pocket squares included.

if anyone wants some eu tsb remnants, pm me.
post #41 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

You work? I thought you were a full time poster here on teh forvms

i am a man of mystery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

executive decision was made - trim the TSB more. no one wants 4.5 inch wide zegna or borrelli ties, or 4 inch drakes with snags or no name british regimental tie. all pocket squares included.
if anyone wants some eu tsb remnants, pm me.

awesome!

just a heads up, i think i will be putting in the box an RLPL sik polka dot and a cashmere hober. both about 3.5/3.8 inches wide, in great condition. not sure. will post pics when i send it off.

smile.gif
post #42 of 1546

I think it's more exciting for everybody to take a picture only when it arrives, so it's a surprise what exactly will be in the box once you get it. Not quite as reliable as a policing device, however...

post #43 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymil View Post

I think it's more exciting for everybody to take a picture only when it arrives, so it's a surprise what exactly will be in the box once you get it. Not quite as reliable as a policing device, however...

not reliable at all unfortunately. as nice as a surprise is, its no fun when you are surprised with six old JAB geometric ties from the 80s.

if you wanna play, you better show what goes in the box or i will make your life hell. srs. people got fucked last time. its not right. this time everyone plays nice or else.
post #44 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

if you wanna play, you better show what goes in the box or i will make your life hell. srs. people got fucked last time. its not right. this time everyone plays nice or else.

It's a shame that it's necessary, but makes sense given the history.

post #45 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i am a man of mystery.
awesome!
just a heads up, i think i will be putting in the box an RLPL sik polka dot and a cashmere hober. both about 3.5/3.8 inches wide, in great condition. not sure. will post pics when i send it off.
smile.gif

Joo Boi, check teh PM box for my addy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside