or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside - Page 18

post #256 of 1511
Thread Starter 
This seems to be going well. Best box yet - movement-wise
post #257 of 1511
Heading home in a bit. Will open it up and snap pics in a bit.
post #258 of 1511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhoff View Post

Heading home in a bit. Will open it up and snap pics in a bit.

QUICKFASTHURRY!!!
post #259 of 1511


Ties!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!11!!!!!

And yes, the fabled green tie is in the batch. smile.gif

Unfortunately, I will not be taking any squares (I stick to plain old boring white squares).
post #260 of 1511
awesome. what are you thinking about taking and giving?
post #261 of 1511
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

awesome. what are you thinking about taking and giving?

Gi....ving?? What is this you speak of?
post #262 of 1511
lawlz

dont make me hurt you. smile.gif
post #263 of 1511
Not sure what to add yet, will have to cull the collection. I will definitely be taking the solid green one, and either the plaid or black lauren.

I am thinking off the top of my head....I think I will add Charvet, Polo, Brooks Brothers Knit, and something else. Will have more time tomorrow to work the box. And to work on the tie box.
post #264 of 1511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhoff View Post

Not sure what to add yet, will have to cull the collection. I will definitely be taking the solid green one, and either the plaid or black lauren.

I am thinking off the top of my head....I think I will add Charvet, Polo, Brooks Brothers Knit, and something else. Will have more time tomorrow to work the box. And to work on the tie box.

zing.
post #265 of 1511
Thread Starter 
hoff, fill us in... smile.gif
post #266 of 1511
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

hoff, fill us in... smile.gif

Still at office. Will have time tonight to pick and add and to add pics of what I am taking and what I am, as stitches calls it, giving. Just a heads up, probably won't be able to mail this out until Sat morning....

...which brings me to this.... who and where am I mailing this to?
post #267 of 1511
I think that's me, right? I'll pm you my address.
post #268 of 1511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhoff View Post

Still at office.

DAMN WEST COSTE
post #269 of 1511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhoff View Post

Still at office. Will have time tonight to pick and add and to add pics of what I am taking and what I am, as stitches calls it, giving. Just a heads up, probably won't be able to mail this out until Sat morning....

...which brings me to this.... who and where am I mailing this to?

Its been 2 days, any Update???
post #270 of 1511
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

Its been 2 days, any Update???
Pfft. don't hassle the Hoff
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside