Originally Posted by in stitches
or he or she has a very nice new collection of ties.
Box was as before.
Any of the three ties from the left for the one tie and two squares on the right.
Items as options proposed to be swapped are:
1) woolen silk texture venanzi mustard with brown diagonal repp stripe tie (NWOT)
2) silk carven paris brown tie with repps (NWT)
3) silk venanzi blue and white dogstooth (NWOT)
4) silk boggi milano navy with flowers tie (worn once)
5) silk RLPL burgundy tie (NWOT)
Let me know which interests ppl =)
Also, trying to think of a good way to spice up the next round... open to input. Are you all ready for the next cycle?