or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Subscribe now! Ongoing Daily Auction thread for the Ronald McDonald House Holiday Drive
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Subscribe now! Ongoing Daily Auction thread for the Ronald McDonald House Holiday Drive - Page 17

post #241 of 571
Dammit. Too late by 3 minutes! Congrats Chobochobo.icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #242 of 571
Thread Starter 
Oh man. You guys really impressed. Chobochobo wins, with a very generous bid of $1550.

Chobochobo, please expect a PM from me with instructions for making the donation, and we'll go from there. Next up will be a pair of shoes from www.shopthefinest.com, with the retail value of up to $1K. Wait for that.

Cheers,

Fok.
post #243 of 571
Is it me? I've no idea what to get though, any ideas guys? Just glad to be able to spend and put it towards a good cause.

Now, please help me pay for the shoes by buying my stuff! I'm also donating to RMCH - feel free to make offers smile.gif
post #244 of 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobochobo View Post

Is it me? I've no idea what to get though, any ideas guys? Just glad to be able to spend and put it towards a good cause.
Now, please help me pay for the shoes by buying my stuff! I'm also donating to RMCH - feel free to make offers smile.gif

congrats on your win!
post #245 of 571
Yup - congratulations. Dadgum it. Just kidding.
Maybe i be free for the next up.
post #246 of 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGent View Post

Yup - congratulations. Dadgum it. Just kidding.
Maybe i be free for the next up.

WE CAN HAS ANOTHER BATTLE!!
post #247 of 571
Thread Starter 
Update on our fundraising!

Our team page: http://rmhcgroupgive.kintera.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=1047034&lis=0&kntae1047034=CBD7518262C3405B852D821E41D9A923&team=5330421

shows that we are at $6142 with Spoopoker's donation, and with the additional $1550 from this, we will be up to $7692, which surpassed out 2010 record of $6K. There are will be an auction every day until Christmas Eve (starting later today), and a few more between Christmas and New Years. Let's reach that $10K goal for the kids.

Cheers,

Fok.
post #248 of 571

Really happy to have been a part of this and I will look out for other auctions that aren't out of my price range. lol

post #249 of 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobochobo View Post

Is it me? I've no idea what to get though, any ideas guys? Just glad to be able to spend and put it towards a good cause.
Now, please help me pay for the shoes by buying my stuff! I'm also donating to RMCH - feel free to make offers smile.gif

Congrats. I was going to get a pair of Olneys in dark brown antique, as inspired by this guy.
post #250 of 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobochobo View Post

Is it me? I've no idea what to get though, any ideas guys? Just glad to be able to spend and put it towards a good cause.
Now, please help me pay for the shoes by buying my stuff! I'm also donating to RMCH - feel free to make offers smile.gif

How about a nice, black, plain toe blucher?
post #251 of 571
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

Really happy to have been a part of this and I will look out for other auctions that aren't out of my price range. lol

There will be one starting this evening, and taking us into tomorrow afternoon, and then another right afterwards that will take us to Wednesday afternoon. And there will be many more after that!

Cheers,

Fok.

P.S. I love those EG monkstrap chukkas. Now those, those are badass.
post #252 of 571
lurker[1].gif
post #253 of 571
Why aren't you running this in SW&D? I'm sure that Epaulet, Apolis, and the like would be glad to chip in. If you need help running it I'd be more than glad to pitch in.
post #254 of 571
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Why aren't you running this in SW&D? I'm sure that Epaulet, Apolis, and the like would be glad to chip in. If you need help running it I'd be more than glad to pitch in.

Epaulet was the second auction! We got a donation of $450 for 2 pairs of his pants. We decided to run it here (there is a link from SW&D, and I publicize it in some of the major threads, regularly) because I wanted a consolidated thread.

Cheers,

Fok.
post #255 of 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Epaulet was the second auction! We got a donation of $450 for 2 pairs of his pants. We decided to run it here (there is a link from SW&D, and I publicize it in some of the major threads, regularly) because I wanted a consolidated thread.
Cheers,
Fok.

AH. I haven't seen anyone from that side yet. Maybe its because they're all poors.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Subscribe now! Ongoing Daily Auction thread for the Ronald McDonald House Holiday Drive