or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › C&J Westfield in Tobacco Suede. Size 10.5 UK. Excellent Condition. Box and Trees.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: C&J Westfield in Tobacco Suede. Size 10.5 UK. Excellent Condition. Box and Trees.

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
C&J Westfield in Tobacco Suede. Size 10.5 UK. Excellent Condition. Box and Trees.

Will Ship To: CONUS

These are my favorite shoes. Why am I selling them, you ask? Because they are too small, and they hurt my feet. As soon as they sell I will buy them again in size 11 UK.

They were purchased in the past month or two, direct from Crockett and Jones, and have been worn about half a dozen times. Practically perfect condition, aside from the little bit of wear to the soles from the few times I wore them.

A perfect shoe for every occasion. Works with casual wear like jeans or khakis, business casual like trousers and a SC tie/no tie, and even a full suit and tie.

The price includes the shoes (yup, both of them), the C&J lasted trees (both of them too), the green shoe bags (you guessed it, both of those as well) and the original box.


Get em quick!!!

E55C8062-555A-4746-BCC3-BAA0835FFD4E-1738-00000128720357F9.jpg
1E987BCD-A447-4279-822B-7CC8A00DB812-1738-00000128A0A6D395.jpg
3F9EF5E4-4CC5-4C7C-A5DD-D1C966454CBA-1738-00000128A93B239B.jpg
34D22F12-28D0-44BE-8B42-AF8C45282D38-1738-0000012899658946.jpg
73FE203D-3E4B-4415-A8E6-B977D4410888-1738-0000012892BC230E.jpg
0D492D69-8CDD-48DB-9D47-9939416393EB-1738-00000128B4DED04E.jpg
post #2 of 20
These are awesome. I'd buy if they were 9.5D US. Someone needs to grab them quick!
post #3 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post

These are awesome. I'd buy if they were 9.5D US. Someone needs to grab them quick!

frown.gif sorry, mang.
post #4 of 20
Why you buy in uk10.5??? Why? I thought you were us12d
post #5 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Why you buy in uk10.5??? Why? I thought you were us12d

well, my GGs and carminas are 11, and i ordered the CJ edgwares in an 11 and they were too big. so i exchanged them for a 10.5. i figured the westfield would be the same.

turns out, i was wrong. the slimmer last requires an 11 for me.

i am. so sad. bro.
post #6 of 20
Thread Starter 
bump for price drop!
post #7 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

well, my GGs and carminas are 11, and i ordered the CJ edgwares in an 11 and they were too big. so i exchanged them for a 10.5. i figured the westfield would be the same.
turns out, i was wrong. the slimmer last requires an 11 for me.
i am. so sad. bro.

I feel yah, brah. It's really a sad moment when you realize the fit is indeed too small.
post #8 of 20

Estitches, which size are these in the US? eh.gif

post #9 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

I feel yah, brah. It's really a sad moment when you realize the fit is indeed too small.

the hollow feeling is terrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Estitches, which size are these in the US? eh.gif

not sure. i would say an 11.5 or a large 11.
post #10 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

the hollow feeling is terrible.
not sure. i would say an 11.5 or a large 11.

more thank likely 11.5. C&J tends to be sized 1 size down from US
post #11 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

more thank likely 11.5. C&J tends to be sized 1 size down from US

good to know. i think i must realistically be a US11.5, cuz all my shoes are UK10.5 or 11.
post #12 of 20

Estitches, you are a big man! If they are 11.5 US in Mexico we take two numbers, so they would be 9.5 MX. I use 8 or 8.5 MX, so 10 US. 

 

Those are some beautiful shoes!

post #13 of 20
Thread Starter 
thanks! too bad they wont work for you.
post #14 of 20

Indeed, I was already thinking how to justify to my mom "why I bought new shoes". rotflmao.gif

post #15 of 20
Thread Starter 
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › C&J Westfield in Tobacco Suede. Size 10.5 UK. Excellent Condition. Box and Trees.