FS: Isaora, Wings + Horns, Icebreaker outerwear
Will Ship To: USA/Canada
#1. Isaora PCM leather jacket
- Can't find much info on this jacket but it has phase change material (pcm) which apparently is paraffin based like candles... when it gets cold, the material hardens and keeps the heat in and vice versa in the heat.
- nylon upper for abrasion resistance from bags
- asymmetrical zip + standing collar
- 2 front pockets + 1 zip chest pocket
- wrist sleeve adjustable zips
- waist adjustment buckles on back
- all zippers are ykk waterproof zippers
- cool rick owens esque style jacket that is good enough for cold weather
Measurements (Tagged Small)
Pit to pit - 19.5"
shoulder to shoulder - 17.5"
shoulder to sleeve - 27"
neck to bottom waist - 28.5
Fits true to size
Asking $275 Shipped within USA/Canada
#2 Wings + Horn Blue Buffalo Check Jacket
- Slim fitting flannel jacket by W+H a couple of seasons ago
- insulated (primaloft but not 100%)
- 2 chest pockets with button enclosure
- 2 front hand pockets
- riri main zip + button enclosure
- adjustable cuffs
Measurements Tagged Small
pit to pit - 19.5"
shoulder to shoulder - 16.5"
shoulder to sleeve - 25.5"
neck to waist - 30"
fits true to size
#3 Icebreaker Coastal Boulder Hood Jacket
- Brand new with tags
- made of heavy weight 380g merino wool
- water resistant
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 1 chest pocket w/zipper
- 1 internal pocket
- adjustable cuffs
- oversized hood with adjustable cords
- 2 way main zipper
Measurements (tagged medium fits small)
- pit to pit - 20.5"
- shoulder to shoulder - 17.5"
- shoulder to sleeve - 26.5"
- neck to waist - 29.5"
Working in the city and working in an office doesn’t give a man myriad outerwear options that look just as good on casual Friday as they do during the rest of the week, especially when the thermometer starts to drop well below seersucker weather. And wearing your double-breasted black wool overcoat doesn’t work everywhere, pal. Icebreaker has solved this conundrum with the Boulder Hood ($450). We’ve donned one for the crispy Chicago autumn and found that it fits the bill quite well. Made with luscious 100% Merino wool, the Boulder Hood imparts warmth without bulk and drapes nicely over a dress shirt and blazer, as much as it does over more casual duds. The wool is soft to the touch and remarkably windproof, which we loved on our chilly commute. The butter-soft lining just tops it off.
From a distance, you can’t really even tell it’s full on wool because the fabric is so smooth. We remarked at the merino wool density that’s even good enough to stand up against a decent amount of precipitation. Thea djustable and well-contoured hood provided good protection without looking dorky, and we loved the stealthy zippered chest pocket which is nearly camouflaged. The outer side pockets have the same robust storm flap and zipper as the body, making it easy to both keep the hands warm and stash small gear. The best part is the look. Properly neat and also properly versatile, we see ourselves going urban comfort with the Boulder until blizzard season. We’d rather don this look to work than throw on a nuclear colored parka just because it adds an air of sophistication that makes you look like you thought about more than just how much espresso you were going to chug this morning.