Ive done some research and see Smartwool and Goldtoe mentioned quite a bit. The problem is the model of each brand is never mentioned, so I have no clue which to look at. Im mainly looking for thick dress socks due winter and my new dress shoes being a bit too big. Any recommendations on brand and model name will be appreciated..
Related Forum Threads
- Alden x Unionmade Halleck Color 8 Shell Cordovan Wingtip Boots Commando Brass Eyelets Size 8.5D Last post on Today at 3:23 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WTB: Shell Cordovan Boots - 10 / 10E / 10.5D - Crockett & Jones (RL Gianni), VASS, Alden Last post on Today at 2:10 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Alden Snuff Suede Wing Tip Boots, Commando Soles, Barrie Last, Size 7 Last post on Today at 12:14 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- IC: Edward Green Kibworth various sizes 60% off Last post on Today at 11:13 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Shoes for Sale: Alden, Vass, A.Testoni and Cheaney - US7.5 / UK7 / EUR41 Last post on Today at 10:25 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recommendations for thick dress socks
Styleforum Top Picks
I'd visited this thread and others in a longstanding quest for the same. I was looking for something really nice and thick (for my bony feet), over-the-calf length, that also would come in something other than plain conservative solids. Finally had a eureka moment and went looking for ski socks:
Got the socks today and love them. Lorpen's M fits my (skinny) size 10 feet great, they're thick, and if all of their socks didn't appear to be sold out across the web, you could find them in everything from argyle to houndstooth (and camo?).
Also found these today and decided to try a set because why not, they're dirt cheap:
- Recommendations for thick dress socks
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...