Ive done some research and see Smartwool and Goldtoe mentioned quite a bit. The problem is the model of each brand is never mentioned, so I have no clue which to look at. Im mainly looking for thick dress socks due winter and my new dress shoes being a bit too big. Any recommendations on brand and model name will be appreciated..
Related Forum Threads
- Gaziano & Girling St James UK 6 Last post on Today at 2:50 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Nike Free Flyknit NSW, Size 11, Anthracite/Laser Orange-Gym Red-Total Orange, Last post on Yesterday at 8:09 pm in Other Classifieds
- Edward Green Galway 11uk Last post on Yesterday at 6:36 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- New in Box - TCG / Thorocraft Stanton Leather High Top - Size 11 - Retail $180 Last post on Yesterday at 5:28 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- White Common Projects Achilles in size 45 Last post on Yesterday at 2:40 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recommendations for thick dress socks
Styleforum Top Picks
I'd visited this thread and others in a longstanding quest for the same. I was looking for something really nice and thick (for my bony feet), over-the-calf length, that also would come in something other than plain conservative solids. Finally had a eureka moment and went looking for ski socks:
Got the socks today and love them. Lorpen's M fits my (skinny) size 10 feet great, they're thick, and if all of their socks didn't appear to be sold out across the web, you could find them in everything from argyle to houndstooth (and camo?).
Also found these today and decided to try a set because why not, they're dirt cheap:
- Recommendations for thick dress socks
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 4 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...