or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Congrats on New Styleforum Mobile site
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Congrats on New Styleforum Mobile site - Page 2

post #16 of 37
have you gone into your settings app to look for where the cookies setting is storied.
post #17 of 37
I prefer the mobile version on my iPad to the regular version.

The mobile is running great on my iPhone. Love it.
post #18 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

have you gone into your settings app to look for where the cookies setting is storied.
thanks stitchy! I never even knew there was a setting for that.
post #19 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

thanks stitchy! I never even knew there was a setting for that.

smile.gif my pleasure.
post #20 of 37
This is great. Makes SF browsing soooo much easier.
post #21 of 37
I'm having some serious issues, now that I've used it a bit. On my lowly 3G LG phone, I can't see a lot of function buttons, like "edit," "quote," "multi quote," etc. I mean LOTS. I have to hit blank squares until I can change forums and so forth. In other words, there's a TON of functionality that I probably have but I can't identify. Is it my phone settings, my phone itself, 3G, or...?
post #22 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post

I'm having some serious issues, now that I've used it a bit. On my lowly 3G LG phone, I can't see a lot of function buttons, like "edit," "quote," "multi quote," etc. I mean LOTS. I have to hit blank squares until I can change forums and so forth. In other words, there's a TON of functionality that I probably have but I can't identify. Is it my phone settings, my phone itself, 3G, or...?

sound like yer fone. i can see all those icons clear as day on mine, and i have 3G. sorry teach. frown.gif
post #23 of 37
PM FUNCTIONALITY ON THE MOBILE SITE FOR THE WIN BIG TIME!
post #24 of 37
Was surprise this morning that the whole Styleforum appearance changed into my phone. It's so gooooood now!
post #25 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

oh for sure the mobile site had many ups on tapatalk.
to wit, there is no "my profile" of tapatalk to view the threads you have posted in, and if there are update.
in any case, both are usefull to have.
and +1 to tegs, it looks awesome on the iphone!

I don't remember how it works in the new forum...but used to have the setting checked where every thread I post in is auto-subscribed.

My subscriptions show up in tapatalk just fine--and the nice thing about subscriptions is that I can unsubscribe. Before I did this...it would be really annoying if I posted in super-active threads that I wasn't actually interested in.
post #26 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

I don't remember how it works in the new forum...but used to have the setting checked where every thread I post in is auto-subscribed.
My subscriptions show up in tapatalk just fine--and the nice thing about subscriptions is that I can unsubscribe. Before I did this...it would be really annoying if I posted in super-active threads that I wasn't actually interested in.

interesting idea. cool.
post #27 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtaro View Post

Was surprise this morning that the whole Styleforum appearance changed into my phone. It's so gooooood now!

+1
post #28 of 37

Using it on my Galaxy S3 and it is awesome. So much better than before. Thanks guys.

post #29 of 37
Galaxy S3 too, learning to use it.
post #30 of 37
One bug... It seems to log me out every time I close the window on my iPhone - is there's way to stay logged in? My cookies are on.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Congrats on New Styleforum Mobile site