Related Forum Threads
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:22 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:41 am in Classic Menswear
- Paul Stuart expands and relocates their shoe department Last post on 7/21/14 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Yesterday at 1:50 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
URGENT: What to wear for professional photo?post #1 of 1011/28/12 at 10:26amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 1011/28/12 at 11:13ampost #3 of 1011/28/12 at 11:51ampost #4 of 1011/28/12 at 11:57amQuote:
Same here, anything but white for the shirt.
I tend to do Navy suit/pale blue shirt/navy tie or Grey suit/pale blue shirt/navy tie as this can't go wrong on camera.post #5 of 1011/28/12 at 12:34pmpost #6 of 1011/28/12 at 12:56pmpost #7 of 1011/28/12 at 2:43pmpost #8 of 1011/28/12 at 3:28pmI have done a lot of these (both as an exec and having management teams shot) over the years. Solids across the board are your best bet - light blue shirt and a navy or black tie with with either one of the suits you mentioned. The low contrast of the ensemble will highlight your face better.
Good luck with the shoot!post #9 of 1011/28/12 at 3:28pmI have done a lot of these (both as an exec and having management teams shot) over the years. Solids across the board are your best bet - light blue shirt and a navy or black tie with with either one of the suits you mentioned. The low contrast of the ensemble will highlight your face better.
Good luck with the shoot!
- URGENT: What to wear for professional photo?
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1780 Active Users (470 Members and 1310 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 15 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 21 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 29 seconds ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › TRUMAKER - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 8 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...