Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 5:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:10 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
URGENT: What to wear for professional photo?post #1 of 1011/28/12 at 10:26amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 1011/28/12 at 11:13ampost #3 of 1011/28/12 at 11:51ampost #4 of 1011/28/12 at 11:57amQuote:
Same here, anything but white for the shirt.
I tend to do Navy suit/pale blue shirt/navy tie or Grey suit/pale blue shirt/navy tie as this can't go wrong on camera.post #5 of 1011/28/12 at 12:34pmpost #6 of 1011/28/12 at 12:56pmpost #7 of 1011/28/12 at 2:43pmpost #8 of 1011/28/12 at 3:28pmI have done a lot of these (both as an exec and having management teams shot) over the years. Solids across the board are your best bet - light blue shirt and a navy or black tie with with either one of the suits you mentioned. The low contrast of the ensemble will highlight your face better.
Good luck with the shoot!post #9 of 1011/28/12 at 3:28pmI have done a lot of these (both as an exec and having management teams shot) over the years. Solids across the board are your best bet - light blue shirt and a navy or black tie with with either one of the suits you mentioned. The low contrast of the ensemble will highlight your face better.
Good luck with the shoot!
- URGENT: What to wear for professional photo?
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1523 Active Users (301 Members and 1222 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 22 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 10 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 12 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 15 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...