Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 4:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather ClothLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
URGENT: What to wear for professional photo?post #1 of 1011/28/12 at 10:26amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 1011/28/12 at 11:13ampost #3 of 1011/28/12 at 11:51ampost #4 of 1011/28/12 at 11:57amQuote:
Same here, anything but white for the shirt.
I tend to do Navy suit/pale blue shirt/navy tie or Grey suit/pale blue shirt/navy tie as this can't go wrong on camera.post #5 of 1011/28/12 at 12:34pmpost #6 of 1011/28/12 at 12:56pmpost #7 of 1011/28/12 at 2:43pmpost #8 of 1011/28/12 at 3:28pmI have done a lot of these (both as an exec and having management teams shot) over the years. Solids across the board are your best bet - light blue shirt and a navy or black tie with with either one of the suits you mentioned. The low contrast of the ensemble will highlight your face better.
Good luck with the shoot!post #9 of 1011/28/12 at 3:28pmI have done a lot of these (both as an exec and having management teams shot) over the years. Solids across the board are your best bet - light blue shirt and a navy or black tie with with either one of the suits you mentioned. The low contrast of the ensemble will highlight your face better.
Good luck with the shoot!
- URGENT: What to wear for professional photo?
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1308 Active Users (265 Members and 1043 Guests)
- › Suitsupply NYC 27 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › J.Crew Spring/Summer 2013 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015