This Classified is Closed
CREEP by Hiroshi Awai - Denim Shawl Coverall Jacket - Size: Small
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Bought this jacket directly from the brand.
This jacket is from 2012 S/S collection but this jacket is a SAMPLE.
Retail price for this jacket was $462 but I got this for $210.
I really like this jacket but it was staying in my closet the whole time.
I just tried on this jacket once and that's it. It's in super good condition.
Someone who likes Engineered Garments would like this I think.
I can show you the invoice to prove that I've bought for $210 if you'd like.
- Length of back neck seam to bottom: 27 inch
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inch
- Armpit to armpit: 20.5 inch
- Sleeve Length: 23.5 inch
- 100% COTTON
- 7.5 OZ Japanese "Labour Blue" Denim
- Creep custome made "Change Button" in vintage brass.
- Garment is hand crafted in Okayama, Japan.
- Recycled cotton in weft yarn to achive "Neppy" look.
- It was developed to achieve the authentic dark blue indigo color seen in 20's ~ 30's workwear.
- Crepp custom made "Change button" inspired by 1940's usn coverall.
- Asking for $165 shipped within North America.(Price is NEGOTIABLE, so shoot me your offer.)
Paypal only & I ship within 24hours after I receive the payment.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Edited by tkm225 - 11/29/12 at 12:26am