or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Vastrm Fashion - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Vastrm Fashion - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 7

post #91 of 138
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thearkly View Post
 

A red that looks great on mean of every skin color with the navy cuff and collar. 

PS:love this build your own polo. Love the plaid placket accents!

 

Edit: From post time to now have been designing shirts. A pique polo would be far out with that graphite tartanish pattern on the entire shirt. Black cuffs .. Will that option be there soon?

Hi Thearkly, good to here you like the build your own polo configurator! Our graphite tartanish is a woven fabric and as of right now we do not do woven shirts, however the possibilities of future collections are endless :) 

post #92 of 138

I'll play! :D

 

Although I like my polos to be solid. They are my weekend and when-I-have-no-clients wear. 

 

post #93 of 138
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
 

I'll play! :D

 

Although I like my polos to be solid. They are my weekend and when-I-have-no-clients wear. 

 

Can never go wrong with a solid for a casual occasion - nice color choice

post #94 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtang108 View Post
 

Can never go wrong with a solid for a casual occasion - nice color choice

 

Thanks!

 

I forgot to ask if I can participate een if I am from Mexico. :embar:

post #95 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
 

 

Thanks!

 

I forgot to ask if I can participate een if I am from Mexico. :embar:

Yes, international participates are encouraged to post their shirt designs as well! Good Luck!

post #96 of 138
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 82


forgot the placket!
post #97 of 138

Here is my creation

post #98 of 138

post #99 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReversoLover View Post

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 82


forgot the placket!

The colors on this one is awesome. What did you forget on the placket? Looks good to me!

post #100 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknDapper View Post
 

Here is my creation

I like the subtle green with the bold red - makes a strong statement against the neutral gray

post #101 of 138
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Marshall View Post
 

Bold blue collar with sleeve cuffs play nicely with the woven placket. Nice job Thomas! 

post #102 of 138

Oh well, here goes:

I found it very much fun to play around with all the options (and pretty hard to make decisions :embar:)

post #103 of 138
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjangoV View Post
 

Oh well, here goes:

I found it very much fun to play around with all the options (and pretty hard to make decisions :embar:)

The most colorful submission thus far! Glad you had fun with the design tool DjangoV. Soon we will have more fabrics, buttons, and even a long sleeve option sometime late Spring. 

post #104 of 138

This is 1 of 3 I have being made right now:

post #105 of 138
This pattern is nice enough that I thought just a touch of accent on the cuffs was all it needed.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Vastrm Fashion - Official Affiliate Thread