or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Vastrm Fashion - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Vastrm Fashion - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 4

post #46 of 133

Great Jonathon. I received the home try-on today. The small slim is definitely the right fit. I will probably make a tweak or two when I order. Plus I want a placket and possibly a more structured collar.
 

I am confused on how trycelery ties into your website. Obviously I wouldn't order until the $20 store credit comes through. Should I just order through you (email) when I'm ready, or should I use the site?

 

Thanks

post #47 of 133

re-post

post #48 of 133
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetwobit View Post

Great Jonathon. I received the home try-on today. The small slim is definitely the right fit. I will probably make a tweak or two when I order. Plus I want a placket and possibly a more structured collar.
 

I am confused on how trycelery ties into your website. Obviously I wouldn't order until the $20 store credit comes through. Should I just order through you (email) when I'm ready, or should I use the site?

 

Thanks

Hi Onetwobit - send me an email jtang@vastrm.com and I will set you up with a vastrm account (yes, celery is separate site we use to capture home try on deposits).  Sorry for confusion there.  Once we set you up with a proper account, we can apply the $20 credit to your account.  Also, we can discuss any special requests you have with regards to placket, collar, etc...  or any size adjustments you may need.  Cheers!

post #49 of 133
So have you got that shorts ?if you still have can you contact me as soon as possible.
post #50 of 133
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenbing217 View Post

So have you got that shorts ?if you still have can you contact me as soon as possible.

Chenbing217 - email me direct and we can see what we can do:  jtang@vastrm.com  Can you detail your request in the email?  Thanks for reaching out!

post #51 of 133
What does the vCool option amount to, in terms of materials or appearance?
post #52 of 133
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

What does the vCool option amount to, in terms of materials or appearance?

vCool is a patented yarn technology we use on all our current cotton fabrics selections that does not affect appearance or hand of materials.  It's primary function is to provide moisture management, by pushing moisture from the inside of the shirt to outside while spreading it out, thus allowing for quicker, more efficient drying.  But appearance and material feel are unaffected.   Hope that helps!

post #53 of 133
Is this a weave (or yarn) difference, or is there a non-cotton chemical involved?
post #54 of 133
Your woven collars look good in the pictures on your website. Are they lined/fused for further structured like in most button down shirts and do they have collar stays? Also, do you offer a button down collar option?
post #55 of 133

Received my order a couple days ago. I will post pics / review when I get a chance.

 

I will say, however, that I am quite impressed. More to come!

post #56 of 133
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

Is this a weave (or yarn) difference, or is there a non-cotton chemical involved?

It is a non-cotton, non-toxic chemical process that is used on the yarn.  The hand of the fabric maintains the same high quality touch.  Hope that helps!

post #57 of 133
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothmoose View Post

Your woven collars look good in the pictures on your website. Are they lined/fused for further structured like in most button down shirts and do they have collar stays? Also, do you offer a button down collar option?

Thanks Smoothmoose.  Yes, our woven collars have fused interlinings to help maintain structure and shape.  Currently, we do not have collar stays, but we are working on it.  We do offer a button down collar option.  If you are interested in that, please email me separately, as it is not available online just yet.  jtang@vastrm.com  Thanks so much for your questions!

post #58 of 133
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetwobit View Post

Received my order a couple days ago. I will post pics / review when I get a chance.

 

I will say, however, that I am quite impressed. More to come!

Onetwobit - that is awesome!  Thanks so much!!!!

post #59 of 133

Do you ship to the UK? If so, is the try-at-home offer available for UK residents? If not, I have a ralph lauren mesh polo in a slim fit medium that I like the fit off, however would like to add two inches to the length and an inch to the arms. Do you know the measurements of said polo so I can input them into your Fit ID options.

post #60 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minipower View Post

Do you ship to the UK? If so, is the try-at-home offer available for UK residents? If not, I have a ralph lauren mesh polo in a slim fit medium that I like the fit off, however would like to add two inches to the length and an inch to the arms. Do you know the measurements of said polo so I can input them into your Fit ID options.
Do you own a tape measure?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Vastrm Fashion - Official Affiliate Thread