or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 62

post #916 of 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinveritas View Post

Hi, am interested in purchasing a Talarico umbrella. Just want to confirm if (a) VAT is deducted from a non-UK and non-EU buyer; (b) international shipping is free for an umbrella (which costs more than 50 pounds); and (c) style forum discount code applies. May I also inquire what happens if the umbrella is lost or damaged during international delivery? Thanks.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnelli413 View Post
 

 

Greetings.

 

Based on my experience: (a) yes, VAT deduction is automatically reflected per your shopping cart for international customers; (b) no, international express postage for an umbrella is GBP 55; and (c) yes, naturally.

 

Hope this helps.

Yes this is correct. Just bought a Talarico last week

post #917 of 929
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinveritas View Post

Hi, am interested in purchasing a Talarico umbrella. Just want to confirm if (a) VAT is deducted from a non-UK and non-EU buyer; (b) international shipping is free for an umbrella (which costs more than 50 pounds); and (c) style forum discount code applies. May I also inquire what happens if the umbrella is lost or damaged during international delivery? Thanks.

 

Thanks for stepping in @Agnelli413 and @Ian L

 

To answer the other points: (b) International shipping is no longer free over £50 due to it being far too expensive (and unreliable if I were to use Royal Mail). I have been unable to adjust this in the original post in this thread.

 

The umbrella has to be shipped via courier (I use UPS) since it is a larger package than Royal Mail allows. I have not had any packages lost by UPS. With regard to damage, from all the umbrellas I have shipped, no-one has reported any damage.

 

Hope that answers your questions.

post #918 of 929
Thanks Agnelli, Ian and dave!
post #919 of 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Thanks for stepping in @Agnelli413
and @Ian L


To answer the other points: (b) International shipping is no longer free over £50 due to it being far too expensive (and unreliable if I were to use Royal Mail). I have been unable to adjust this in the original post in this thread.

The umbrella has to be shipped via courier (I use UPS) since it is a larger package than Royal Mail allows. I have not had any packages lost by UPS. With regard to damage, from all the umbrellas I have shipped, no-one has reported any damage.

Hope that answers your questions.
any applewood?
post #920 of 929
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

any applewood?

 

The applewood should be available now (based on the time frame I was told) I have inquired and will let you know when I get a response.

 

Which sort of canopy were you interested in?

post #921 of 929
Thread Starter 

Some new Exquisite Trimmings ties are now available.

 

They come in 8cm and 9cm width.

 

Shop now: http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/Accessories/Ties/#Designer=Exquisite%2520Trimmings

 

Grenadine

 

 

Cashmere

 

 

Shantung

 

 

post #922 of 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

The applewood should be available now (based on the time frame I was told) I have inquired and will let you know when I get a response.

Which sort of canopy were you interested in?
navy spotted canopy?
post #923 of 929
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

navy spotted canopy?

 

Classic!

post #924 of 929
Thread Starter 

Check out the new grooming line-up at Exquisite Trimmings.

 

We've curated a capsule collection of the finest brushes, grooming accessories, soap, beard care and more...

 

Shop now at http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/Accessories/Grooming/

 

 

post #925 of 929
Got my Talarico umbrella. What a seamless transaction. Very pleasant experience. I would like to know, however, if the umbrella should be accompanied by a cover with same material as the canopy? Thanks.
post #926 of 929
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinveritas View Post

Got my Talarico umbrella. What a seamless transaction. Very pleasant experience. I would like to know, however, if the umbrella should be accompanied by a cover with same material as the canopy? Thanks.

 

Glad it arrived! Only the solid colour canopy umbrellas come with a cover.

post #927 of 929
Thanks Shaya!
post #928 of 929
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

navy spotted canopy?

 

Apple wood isn't available yet... He'll be in touch once it arrives.

post #929 of 929
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Apple wood isn't available yet... He'll be in touch once it arrives.
Thank you for the update
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread