Have there been any Aussies that have bought and received anything?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 6
Styleforum Top Picks
Please keep me updated with this!
Reb Stitches, you're welcome. Have a good Shabbos.
same to you!
Review of the Exquisite Trimmings webstore on the Gentlemans Gazette - http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/exquisite-trimmings-review/
a glowing review!! awesome.
Excellent news. Hope you get good use from them. (Feel free to post a "fit picture")
Now lets hope there has been some developments with Michael's package. Please don't let me down, Australian postal service!
Nope.. The plot thickens.
How long ago was it sent Shaya? I usually allow 2 weeks for delivery from the UK (and vice versa) unless it's gone with something like Fedex/DHL. Australia Post/Customs are notorious for taking longer to get it from customs to your door than it takes to get from England to Australia!
14th November I sent the tracking info. I can't check the exact date it was mailed because...
Our website is temporarily unavailable. Full service should be resumed very soon. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
If you wish to contact us in the meantime, please use the following phone numbers.
Thank you for your patience.
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 seconds ago
- › Best dressed man on TV 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Cordovan black, Plain toe 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...