Have there been any Aussies that have bought and received anything?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 6:03 am in Classic Menswear
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/21/15 at 10:27pm in Classic Menswear
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- TOM FORD Ties - Silk, Knit, Woolens Last post on 1/13/15 at 7:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RLPL - Purple Label Tie Clearout Last post on 12/4/14 at 6:16am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 6
Styleforum Top Picks
Please keep me updated with this!
Reb Stitches, you're welcome. Have a good Shabbos.
same to you!
Review of the Exquisite Trimmings webstore on the Gentlemans Gazette - http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/exquisite-trimmings-review/
a glowing review!! awesome.
Excellent news. Hope you get good use from them. (Feel free to post a "fit picture")
Now lets hope there has been some developments with Michael's package. Please don't let me down, Australian postal service!
Nope.. The plot thickens.
How long ago was it sent Shaya? I usually allow 2 weeks for delivery from the UK (and vice versa) unless it's gone with something like Fedex/DHL. Australia Post/Customs are notorious for taking longer to get it from customs to your door than it takes to get from England to Australia!
14th November I sent the tracking info. I can't check the exact date it was mailed because...
Our website is temporarily unavailable. Full service should be resumed very soon. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
If you wish to contact us in the meantime, please use the following phone numbers.
Thank you for your patience.
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
- › Random fashion thoughts 30 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 3 minutes ago
- › BNIB Alden for Need Supply Union Hill Indy Boot, 10.5D, Tan Suede 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...