Have there been any Aussies that have bought and received anything?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- 12.20 Price Drop! Tom Ford Ties - Silk, Knit, Woolens Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:26am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RLPL - Purple Label Tie Clearout Last post on 12/4/14 at 6:16am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops & Adds! TIES - Drake's, Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, Cucinelli... Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 6
Styleforum Top Picks
Please keep me updated with this!
Reb Stitches, you're welcome. Have a good Shabbos.
same to you!
Review of the Exquisite Trimmings webstore on the Gentlemans Gazette - http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/exquisite-trimmings-review/
a glowing review!! awesome.
Excellent news. Hope you get good use from them. (Feel free to post a "fit picture")
Now lets hope there has been some developments with Michael's package. Please don't let me down, Australian postal service!
Nope.. The plot thickens.
How long ago was it sent Shaya? I usually allow 2 weeks for delivery from the UK (and vice versa) unless it's gone with something like Fedex/DHL. Australia Post/Customs are notorious for taking longer to get it from customs to your door than it takes to get from England to Australia!
14th November I sent the tracking info. I can't check the exact date it was mailed because...
Our website is temporarily unavailable. Full service should be resumed very soon. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
If you wish to contact us in the meantime, please use the following phone numbers.
Thank you for your patience.
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 22 seconds ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 5 minutes ago
- › Technical Outerwear 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...