Have there been any Aussies that have bought and received anything?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 11:10 am in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops & Adds! TIES - Drake's, Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, Cucinelli... Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 6post #76 of 112111/29/12 at 5:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77 of 112111/29/12 at 5:51pmpost #78 of 112111/30/12 at 4:27amThread StarterQuote:
Please keep me updated with this!Quote:
Reb Stitches, you're welcome. Have a good Shabbos.post #79 of 112111/30/12 at 4:28amThread Starterpost #80 of 112111/30/12 at 5:11ampost #81 of 112111/30/12 at 6:32am
same to you!Quote:Originally Posted by davesmith
Review of the Exquisite Trimmings webstore on the Gentlemans Gazette - http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/exquisite-trimmings-review/
a glowing review!! awesome.post #82 of 112112/3/12 at 3:40pmpost #83 of 112112/3/12 at 4:13pmThread Starterpost #84 of 112112/3/12 at 4:19pmThread Starterpost #85 of 112112/3/12 at 4:27pmpost #86 of 112112/3/12 at 4:34pmpost #87 of 112112/3/12 at 4:51pmThread StarterQuote:
Excellent news. Hope you get good use from them. (Feel free to post a "fit picture")
Now lets hope there has been some developments with Michael's package. Please don't let me down, Australian postal service!post #88 of 112112/3/12 at 5:48pmpost #89 of 112112/3/12 at 6:14pmpost #90 of 112112/3/12 at 6:19pmThread Starter
Nope.. The plot thickens.Quote:Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe
How long ago was it sent Shaya? I usually allow 2 weeks for delivery from the UK (and vice versa) unless it's gone with something like Fedex/DHL. Australia Post/Customs are notorious for taking longer to get it from customs to your door than it takes to get from England to Australia!
14th November I sent the tracking info. I can't check the exact date it was mailed because...
Our website is temporarily unavailable. Full service should be resumed very soon. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
If you wish to contact us in the meantime, please use the following phone numbers.
Thank you for your patience.
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 20 seconds ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 43 seconds ago
- › Pal Zileri SC 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris SL/10 Court Sneakers SZ 44.5 (Black Perforated) 4 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.