Have there been any Aussies that have bought and received anything?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops & Adds! TIES - Drake's, Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, Cucinelli... Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: Today
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 6post #76 of 112111/29/12 at 5:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77 of 112111/29/12 at 5:51pmpost #78 of 112111/30/12 at 4:27amThread StarterQuote:
Please keep me updated with this!Quote:
Reb Stitches, you're welcome. Have a good Shabbos.post #79 of 112111/30/12 at 4:28amThread Starterpost #80 of 112111/30/12 at 5:11ampost #81 of 112111/30/12 at 6:32am
same to you!Quote:Originally Posted by davesmith
Review of the Exquisite Trimmings webstore on the Gentlemans Gazette - http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/exquisite-trimmings-review/
a glowing review!! awesome.post #82 of 112112/3/12 at 3:40pmpost #83 of 112112/3/12 at 4:13pmThread Starterpost #84 of 112112/3/12 at 4:19pmThread Starterpost #85 of 112112/3/12 at 4:27pmpost #86 of 112112/3/12 at 4:34pmpost #87 of 112112/3/12 at 4:51pmThread StarterQuote:
Excellent news. Hope you get good use from them. (Feel free to post a "fit picture")
Now lets hope there has been some developments with Michael's package. Please don't let me down, Australian postal service!post #88 of 112112/3/12 at 5:48pmpost #89 of 112112/3/12 at 6:14pmpost #90 of 112112/3/12 at 6:19pmThread Starter
Nope.. The plot thickens.Quote:Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe
How long ago was it sent Shaya? I usually allow 2 weeks for delivery from the UK (and vice versa) unless it's gone with something like Fedex/DHL. Australia Post/Customs are notorious for taking longer to get it from customs to your door than it takes to get from England to Australia!
14th November I sent the tracking info. I can't check the exact date it was mailed because...
Our website is temporarily unavailable. Full service should be resumed very soon. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
If you wish to contact us in the meantime, please use the following phone numbers.
Thank you for your patience.
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Suit colors 55 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Help ID the maker of this beautiful bespoke shoe? 7 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 11 minutes ago
- › How do I tell which Zegna Tux I bought? 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli Tipo 48S/38S!!! Blue plaid!!!! 19 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...