Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops & Adds! TIES - Drake's, Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, Cucinelli... Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 44post #646 of 11216/18/14 at 11:48am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #647 of 11216/18/14 at 11:53ampost #648 of 11216/18/14 at 12:11pmpost #649 of 11216/26/14 at 6:51ampost #650 of 11216/26/14 at 7:03ampost #651 of 11216/26/14 at 7:17ampost #652 of 11216/26/14 at 10:39amQuote:
Any feedback on the Lavenham's fit? I am a 36S and have a size small "heritage" barbour beaufort I like—I can even squeeze it over a tweed jacket if pressed, sans liner—but those Denham measurements seem awfully generous. I've never like the Barbour Liddesdale, and while I've tried Lavenhams on before in Selfridges and liked them I can't really remember what size I wore.post #653 of 11216/27/14 at 4:58ampost #654 of 11217/2/14 at 8:15pmpost #655 of 11217/2/14 at 9:28pmpost #656 of 11217/5/14 at 6:53pmpost #657 of 11217/6/14 at 1:18ampost #658 of 11218/25/14 at 5:11pmThread StarterThank you Styleforum.From the very beginning you have supported my vision of having an online shop featuring the world's finest accessories.In return, one way of expressing my gratitude would be to offer exceptional customer service. Over the past few months this wasn't the case on far too many occasions.I'm not offering any excuses, just my sincere apologies and a promise that things will improve from this moment on.I have been asked regarding the Styleforum discount of 10%, as to whether it is still active... With that, I'd like to announce the following:
I am here to answer your questions.Regards,Shayapost #659 of 11218/25/14 at 5:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Wrenkin
- For the month of September, the discount will be 15% until the 1st October.
- From now until then, Styleforum members will have exclusive access to the Bank holiday sale, by using the code BANK20 at the checkout.
- Regarding free shipping over £50, this became impossible due to the price of shipping outside the UK, but I have been unable to edit the original post.
Any feedback on the Lavenham's fit? I am a 36S and have a size small "heritage" barbour beaufort I like—I can even squeeze it over a tweed jacket if pressed, sans liner—but those Denham measurements seem awfully generous. I've never like the Barbour Liddesdale, and while I've tried Lavenhams on before in Selfridges and liked them I can't really remember what size I wore.
Here you go!
After I got mine, my wife tried to steal it and then compromised when I promised to order one for her as well.
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 11 minutes ago
- › Shortening a trench coat 21 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 23 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 24 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 25 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 28 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 36 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 38 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 45 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?