Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops & Adds! TIES - Drake's, Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, Cucinelli... Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knot
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 44post #646 of 12236/18/14 at 11:48ampost #647 of 12236/18/14 at 11:53ampost #648 of 12236/18/14 at 12:11pmpost #649 of 12236/26/14 at 6:51ampost #650 of 12236/26/14 at 7:03ampost #651 of 12236/26/14 at 7:17ampost #652 of 12236/26/14 at 10:39amQuote:
Any feedback on the Lavenham's fit? I am a 36S and have a size small "heritage" barbour beaufort I like—I can even squeeze it over a tweed jacket if pressed, sans liner—but those Denham measurements seem awfully generous. I've never like the Barbour Liddesdale, and while I've tried Lavenhams on before in Selfridges and liked them I can't really remember what size I wore.post #653 of 12236/27/14 at 4:58ampost #654 of 12237/2/14 at 8:15pmpost #655 of 12237/2/14 at 9:28pmpost #656 of 12237/5/14 at 6:53pmpost #657 of 12237/6/14 at 1:18ampost #658 of 12238/25/14 at 5:11pmThread StarterThank you Styleforum.From the very beginning you have supported my vision of having an online shop featuring the world's finest accessories.In return, one way of expressing my gratitude would be to offer exceptional customer service. Over the past few months this wasn't the case on far too many occasions.I'm not offering any excuses, just my sincere apologies and a promise that things will improve from this moment on.I have been asked regarding the Styleforum discount of 10%, as to whether it is still active... With that, I'd like to announce the following:
I am here to answer your questions.Regards,Shayapost #659 of 12238/25/14 at 5:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Wrenkin
- For the month of September, the discount will be 15% until the 1st October.
- From now until then, Styleforum members will have exclusive access to the Bank holiday sale, by using the code BANK20 at the checkout.
- Regarding free shipping over £50, this became impossible due to the price of shipping outside the UK, but I have been unable to edit the original post.
Any feedback on the Lavenham's fit? I am a 36S and have a size small "heritage" barbour beaufort I like—I can even squeeze it over a tweed jacket if pressed, sans liner—but those Denham measurements seem awfully generous. I've never like the Barbour Liddesdale, and while I've tried Lavenhams on before in Selfridges and liked them I can't really remember what size I wore.
Here you go!
After I got mine, my wife tried to steal it and then compromised when I promised to order one for her as well.post #660 of 12238/25/14 at 7:26pm
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?
- › Cars We Drive! 16 seconds ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 55 seconds ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Rubinacci "...Best Bespoke Tailor on Earth..." article 1 minute ago
- › A.P.C. New Standard, Raw Selvedge Indigo, Size 32 2 minutes ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Appropriate Desert Boots w/Suit 19 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...