or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 39

post #571 of 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwfullyNiceGuy View Post
 

I put together an order comprised of some shoe care products(saphir) and some shoe trees, when I applied the code, the discount did not apply to the shoe trees, as far as I could tell. Now they don't seem to fall into any of the above categories, did I miss something you guys can think of?

Hm well the full wording is:

For 1 week only… Save 25% on our full range of luxurious ties, pocket squares, cufflinks, socks and other essential accessories for men. Including...

  • Drake's Ties & Pocket Squares
  • Tie Your Tie
  • Saphir Shoe Care
  • Gallo Socks
  • Merola Gloves
  • Codis Maya, UDESHI & Monsieur Fox Cufflinks
  • Albert Thurston Braces

See exclusions below*, everything else is included in the sale.

  • Use code: '25OFF' at the checkout to apply the discount.

The sale ends at midnight (GMT) on Thursday 10th April.

*Excluded from the sale discount are hangers, The Rake magazine and Exquisite Trimmings branded products.

 

It does sound to me that shoe trees should be included; did you try emailing Shaya?

post #572 of 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMaitreChat View Post
 

Hm well the full wording is:

For 1 week only… Save 25% on our full range of luxurious ties, pocket squares, cufflinks, socks and other essential accessories for men. Including...

  • Drake's Ties & Pocket Squares
  • Tie Your Tie
  • Saphir Shoe Care
  • Gallo Socks
  • Merola Gloves
  • Codis Maya, UDESHI & Monsieur Fox Cufflinks
  • Albert Thurston Braces

See exclusions below*, everything else is included in the sale.

  • Use code: '25OFF' at the checkout to apply the discount.

The sale ends at midnight (GMT) on Thursday 10th April.

*Excluded from the sale discount are hangers, The Rake magazine and Exquisite Trimmings branded products.

 

It does sound to me that shoe trees should be included; did you try emailing Shaya?

 

I think shoe trees are Exquisite Trimmings branded products.

post #573 of 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post
 

 

I think shoe trees are Exquisite Trimmings branded products.

This sounds reasonable, though it doesn't explicitly say this on the item description (which it does for some other items)

post #574 of 579

no other option than courier?  thats a dealbreaker

post #575 of 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post
 

 

I think shoe trees are Exquisite Trimmings branded products.

I was thinking this was the case.

post #576 of 579
just got a Tallarico umbrella during the sale and it arrived within the week using international shipping. Great job Shaya!
post #577 of 579
Just picked up the wine striped grenadine. Very much looking forward to my first ET tie.
post #578 of 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by alco View Post

just got a Tallarico umbrella during the sale and it arrived within the week using international shipping. Great job Shaya!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcloud View Post

Just picked up the wine striped grenadine. Very much looking forward to my first ET tie.

 

Photos please! :)

post #579 of 579

I have ordered twice from Shaya. Shipping is fast and reliable. Now my Drake's stable is three ties stronger. Royal blue Cashmere, Navy blue silk/wool herringbone and green houndstooth (puppytooth???) And these are the classic width of 9 cm. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread