Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 4
Styleforum Top Picks
To make a long story short, basically I moved from NY to London and the credit card processor I was working with in the US wouldn't accept GBP, even if they did, I wanted to change to someone in the UK. Not sure if you know anything about England but it takes forever to get stuff done here...
I got the CC paperwork in the mail yesterday, will fill it out tonight and mail it tomorrow. I am hoping to be able to process credit cards within 2 weeks. Meanwhile you can pay with a CC using Google Checkout or Paypal.
Would sign up in a heartbeat, especially if shipping from the UK. Let me know when it's live
Thanks for the interest. It would probably start in the new year as their latest edition is released December. The Rake is published 6 times a year in the months of - March , April ,June , September, October & December. So the first issue any subscriber will get will be the March issue.
The things is though, before they changed their site, The Rake was listed at $30 a magazine, for back issues at least, and the subscription was at $130 (for UK, Europe and USA..) I just enquired if this was before shipping or after..
I am charging £17 ($27) per copy (plus shipping, each magazine weighs 0.8KG and with the Rake Time supplement 1.2KG) I would not be able to charge $130 for the subscription as I would be losing money, if you knew how much I was paying per copy you'd think I'm crazy for buying the magazine to begin with. I just though it would be cool to have a destination in the UK where it can be shipped from.
Spoke with Dents about this when I realised I ordered too few, they told me it's not possible this late into the season and especially because the gloves I ordered were new this season and pretty much a test run. Sorry about that.
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Introduce yourself. 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 12 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan