Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread Last post on 3/23/15 at 8:16pm in Classic Menswear
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/21/15 at 10:27pm in Classic Menswear
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- TOM FORD Ties - Silk, Knit, Woolens Last post on 1/13/15 at 7:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RLPL - Purple Label Tie Clearout Last post on 12/4/14 at 6:16am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 4
Styleforum Top Picks
To make a long story short, basically I moved from NY to London and the credit card processor I was working with in the US wouldn't accept GBP, even if they did, I wanted to change to someone in the UK. Not sure if you know anything about England but it takes forever to get stuff done here...
I got the CC paperwork in the mail yesterday, will fill it out tonight and mail it tomorrow. I am hoping to be able to process credit cards within 2 weeks. Meanwhile you can pay with a CC using Google Checkout or Paypal.
Would sign up in a heartbeat, especially if shipping from the UK. Let me know when it's live
Thanks for the interest. It would probably start in the new year as their latest edition is released December. The Rake is published 6 times a year in the months of - March , April ,June , September, October & December. So the first issue any subscriber will get will be the March issue.
The things is though, before they changed their site, The Rake was listed at $30 a magazine, for back issues at least, and the subscription was at $130 (for UK, Europe and USA..) I just enquired if this was before shipping or after..
I am charging £17 ($27) per copy (plus shipping, each magazine weighs 0.8KG and with the Rake Time supplement 1.2KG) I would not be able to charge $130 for the subscription as I would be losing money, if you knew how much I was paying per copy you'd think I'm crazy for buying the magazine to begin with. I just though it would be cool to have a destination in the UK where it can be shipped from.
Spoke with Dents about this when I realised I ordered too few, they told me it's not possible this late into the season and especially because the gloves I ordered were new this season and pretty much a test run. Sorry about that.
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 35 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 41 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 47 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 9 minutes ago
- › SW&D Suits and Blazers CHALLENGE Thread 13/Mar/15 - 30/Mar/15 12 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...