Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 4
Styleforum Top Picks
To make a long story short, basically I moved from NY to London and the credit card processor I was working with in the US wouldn't accept GBP, even if they did, I wanted to change to someone in the UK. Not sure if you know anything about England but it takes forever to get stuff done here...
I got the CC paperwork in the mail yesterday, will fill it out tonight and mail it tomorrow. I am hoping to be able to process credit cards within 2 weeks. Meanwhile you can pay with a CC using Google Checkout or Paypal.
Would sign up in a heartbeat, especially if shipping from the UK. Let me know when it's live
Thanks for the interest. It would probably start in the new year as their latest edition is released December. The Rake is published 6 times a year in the months of - March , April ,June , September, October & December. So the first issue any subscriber will get will be the March issue.
The things is though, before they changed their site, The Rake was listed at $30 a magazine, for back issues at least, and the subscription was at $130 (for UK, Europe and USA..) I just enquired if this was before shipping or after..
I am charging £17 ($27) per copy (plus shipping, each magazine weighs 0.8KG and with the Rake Time supplement 1.2KG) I would not be able to charge $130 for the subscription as I would be losing money, if you knew how much I was paying per copy you'd think I'm crazy for buying the magazine to begin with. I just though it would be cool to have a destination in the UK where it can be shipped from.
Spoke with Dents about this when I realised I ordered too few, they told me it's not possible this late into the season and especially because the gloves I ordered were new this season and pretty much a test run. Sorry about that.
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 10 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 12 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 12 minutes ago
- › Newc's Bespoke Adventure. 15 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015