Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops & Adds! TIES - Drake's, Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, Cucinelli... Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 4
Styleforum Top Pickspost #47 of 112111/22/12 at 7:29amThread Starter
To make a long story short, basically I moved from NY to London and the credit card processor I was working with in the US wouldn't accept GBP, even if they did, I wanted to change to someone in the UK. Not sure if you know anything about England but it takes forever to get stuff done here...
I got the CC paperwork in the mail yesterday, will fill it out tonight and mail it tomorrow. I am hoping to be able to process credit cards within 2 weeks. Meanwhile you can pay with a CC using Google Checkout or Paypal.post #48 of 112111/22/12 at 12:00pmpost #49 of 112111/22/12 at 12:31pmThread Starterpost #50 of 112111/22/12 at 6:11pmThread Starterpost #51 of 112111/22/12 at 6:42pmpost #52 of 112111/23/12 at 4:09amThread Starterpost #53 of 112111/23/12 at 5:49ampost #54 of 112111/23/12 at 6:14amThread Starterpost #55 of 112111/23/12 at 8:14amQuote:
Would sign up in a heartbeat, especially if shipping from the UK. Let me know when it's livepost #56 of 112111/23/12 at 9:05ampost #57 of 112111/23/12 at 12:02pmpost #58 of 112111/24/12 at 1:40pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks for the interest. It would probably start in the new year as their latest edition is released December. The Rake is published 6 times a year in the months of - March , April ,June , September, October & December. So the first issue any subscriber will get will be the March issue.
The things is though, before they changed their site, The Rake was listed at $30 a magazine, for back issues at least, and the subscription was at $130 (for UK, Europe and USA..) I just enquired if this was before shipping or after..
I am charging £17 ($27) per copy (plus shipping, each magazine weighs 0.8KG and with the Rake Time supplement 1.2KG) I would not be able to charge $130 for the subscription as I would be losing money, if you knew how much I was paying per copy you'd think I'm crazy for buying the magazine to begin with. I just though it would be cool to have a destination in the UK where it can be shipped from.Quote:
Spoke with Dents about this when I realised I ordered too few, they told me it's not possible this late into the season and especially because the gloves I ordered were new this season and pretty much a test run. Sorry about that.post #59 of 112111/25/12 at 1:39amThread Starter
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 7 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › NWT Brooks Brothers Cambridge Navy Blazer 3 Roll 2 12 minutes ago
- › NEW STYLE BOGLIOLI GRAY SLIM FIT 2 BUTTON SUIT 40 REGULAR 40R 12 minutes ago
- › Peal and Co. (C&J) Suede Wingtip Chukka Boots in Olive 8.5D 12 minutes ago
- › Alden x Leffot color 8 Tanker 11D 12 minutes ago
- › NWT Eidos brown micro-houndstooth "Sal" trousers (48) 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...