Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:56 am in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Picks
I am totally open to suggestions. Not every week will be the same discount, same amount of items etc.. part of the surprise.
Many thanks! Will be shipped tomorrow.
It's probably not going to happen, but if you could put those passaggio cravatte ties on sale I'd buy them in a heartbeat. I'm surprised they haven't sold out yet.
Anything is possible. I'm also surprised they haven't sold out... Just need more press I think.
Just so you know, they are available at a 10% discount using the StyleForum "SF10" code at the checkout.
That would soften the blow a little...very tempting.
You're very welcome. I still have another 20/30 Drake's ties to upload to the site. It will probably be the largest collection on the internet. Definitely the largest collection of Drake's 9cm ties to be found anywhere.
I've been going back and forth with Shaya this week about an order for 3 ties I'm going to be buying in the next couple of days. Just thought I would post here to mention, like others have, that the service is absolutely outstanding. I've received email replies within a minute of sending! It's been a while since I've had experienced customer service of this caliber.
I'll post pics next week, along with a full report of my experience with Exquisite Trimmings.
that is awesome. i was very pleasantly surprised to see that you had this on in 9cm. was not expecting that.
get it. dont worry about length, just get it!
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Tom Ford Silver Tie 33 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 49 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Falkirk Sz 9/9.5D US E82 Last 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...