Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Adds! Tie Thread - T&A, H&K, Rubinacci, Zegna, Cappelli, PZ Sartoriale, etc. Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWOT RLPL and RLBL ties Last post on 8/21/13 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Picks
I am totally open to suggestions. Not every week will be the same discount, same amount of items etc.. part of the surprise.
Many thanks! Will be shipped tomorrow.
It's probably not going to happen, but if you could put those passaggio cravatte ties on sale I'd buy them in a heartbeat. I'm surprised they haven't sold out yet.
Anything is possible. I'm also surprised they haven't sold out... Just need more press I think.
Just so you know, they are available at a 10% discount using the StyleForum "SF10" code at the checkout.
That would soften the blow a little...very tempting.
You're very welcome. I still have another 20/30 Drake's ties to upload to the site. It will probably be the largest collection on the internet. Definitely the largest collection of Drake's 9cm ties to be found anywhere.
I've been going back and forth with Shaya this week about an order for 3 ties I'm going to be buying in the next couple of days. Just thought I would post here to mention, like others have, that the service is absolutely outstanding. I've received email replies within a minute of sending! It's been a while since I've had experienced customer service of this caliber.
I'll post pics next week, along with a full report of my experience with Exquisite Trimmings.
that is awesome. i was very pleasantly surprised to see that you had this on in 9cm. was not expecting that.
get it. dont worry about length, just get it!
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 15 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)