Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Picks
I am totally open to suggestions. Not every week will be the same discount, same amount of items etc.. part of the surprise.
Many thanks! Will be shipped tomorrow.
It's probably not going to happen, but if you could put those passaggio cravatte ties on sale I'd buy them in a heartbeat. I'm surprised they haven't sold out yet.
Anything is possible. I'm also surprised they haven't sold out... Just need more press I think.
Just so you know, they are available at a 10% discount using the StyleForum "SF10" code at the checkout.
That would soften the blow a little...very tempting.
You're very welcome. I still have another 20/30 Drake's ties to upload to the site. It will probably be the largest collection on the internet. Definitely the largest collection of Drake's 9cm ties to be found anywhere.
I've been going back and forth with Shaya this week about an order for 3 ties I'm going to be buying in the next couple of days. Just thought I would post here to mention, like others have, that the service is absolutely outstanding. I've received email replies within a minute of sending! It's been a while since I've had experienced customer service of this caliber.
I'll post pics next week, along with a full report of my experience with Exquisite Trimmings.
that is awesome. i was very pleasantly surprised to see that you had this on in 9cm. was not expecting that.
get it. dont worry about length, just get it!
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › BNWT Robert Geller Black Cotton Twill Casual Blazer 50 14 minutes ago
- › need a good vest, and some shirts 16 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 32 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 33 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 34 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 39 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...