Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread Last post on 1/25/15 at 7:11pm in Classic Menswear
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Price Drop! Tom Ford Ties - Silk, Knit, Woolens Last post on 1/13/15 at 7:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RLPL - Purple Label Tie Clearout Last post on 12/4/14 at 6:16am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops & Adds! TIES - Drake's, Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, Cucinelli... Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Picks
I am totally open to suggestions. Not every week will be the same discount, same amount of items etc.. part of the surprise.
Many thanks! Will be shipped tomorrow.
It's probably not going to happen, but if you could put those passaggio cravatte ties on sale I'd buy them in a heartbeat. I'm surprised they haven't sold out yet.
Anything is possible. I'm also surprised they haven't sold out... Just need more press I think.
Just so you know, they are available at a 10% discount using the StyleForum "SF10" code at the checkout.
That would soften the blow a little...very tempting.
You're very welcome. I still have another 20/30 Drake's ties to upload to the site. It will probably be the largest collection on the internet. Definitely the largest collection of Drake's 9cm ties to be found anywhere.
I've been going back and forth with Shaya this week about an order for 3 ties I'm going to be buying in the next couple of days. Just thought I would post here to mention, like others have, that the service is absolutely outstanding. I've received email replies within a minute of sending! It's been a while since I've had experienced customer service of this caliber.
I'll post pics next week, along with a full report of my experience with Exquisite Trimmings.
that is awesome. i was very pleasantly surprised to see that you had this on in 9cm. was not expecting that.
get it. dont worry about length, just get it!
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Bespoke suit in Newcastle (UK) 18 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE Jan 30, 2015: A study in stripes, part deux 8 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Getting an Overcoat Made 20 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 25 minutes ago
- › Visvim olive deckhand sz3 26 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 29 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays