Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops & Adds! TIES - Drake's, Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, Cucinelli... Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 112110/20/13 at 2:44pmpost #408 of 112110/20/13 at 3:51pmThread StarterQuote:
I am totally open to suggestions. Not every week will be the same discount, same amount of items etc.. part of the surprise.
Many thanks! Will be shipped tomorrow.post #409 of 112110/20/13 at 4:04pmQuote:
It's probably not going to happen, but if you could put those passaggio cravatte ties on sale I'd buy them in a heartbeat. I'm surprised they haven't sold out yet.post #410 of 112110/20/13 at 5:05pmpost #411 of 112110/21/13 at 6:28amThread StarterQuote:
Anything is possible. I'm also surprised they haven't sold out... Just need more press I think.
Just so you know, they are available at a 10% discount using the StyleForum "SF10" code at the checkout.post #412 of 112110/21/13 at 8:42amQuote:
That would soften the blow a little...very tempting.post #413 of 112110/23/13 at 10:01ampost #414 of 112110/23/13 at 2:21pmThread StarterQuote:
You're very welcome. I still have another 20/30 Drake's ties to upload to the site. It will probably be the largest collection on the internet. Definitely the largest collection of Drake's 9cm ties to be found anywhere.post #415 of 112110/23/13 at 4:03pm
I've been going back and forth with Shaya this week about an order for 3 ties I'm going to be buying in the next couple of days. Just thought I would post here to mention, like others have, that the service is absolutely outstanding. I've received email replies within a minute of sending! It's been a while since I've had experienced customer service of this caliber.
I'll post pics next week, along with a full report of my experience with Exquisite Trimmings.post #416 of 112110/23/13 at 4:32pmpost #417 of 112110/23/13 at 6:36pmQuote:
that is awesome. i was very pleasantly surprised to see that you had this on in 9cm. was not expecting that.Quote:
get it. dont worry about length, just get it!post #418 of 112110/23/13 at 8:06pmpost #419 of 112110/23/13 at 8:57pmpost #420 of 112110/23/13 at 9:42pmI hear ya. Hober says the proper length is for the back blade to be two inches shorter than the front, which is generally what I aim for. I don't mind if they're a bit closer than that or even the same length, but definitely don't care for the sprezzy #menswear look of the back blade sticking out well beneath the front.
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 12 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 15 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 28 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 28 minutes ago
- › Help with shoe fit: wide front, straight big toe 34 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 37 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?