They're not that thick at all.. Don't know which Pantherellas you're talking about to compare them to.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Drops & Adds! Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, PZ Sartoriale, etc. Ties Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWOT RLPL and RLBL ties Last post on 8/21/13 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 3
Styleforum Top Picks
VAT is taken off automatically at the checkout, you don't need to do anything. Then enter the code for 20% off again and finally.. it's free shipping on all orders over 50GBP.
Yes, fully trackable in the UK and in the country of destination. You use RoyalMail.com to track it in the UK and then your local postal service website, once it is in the country of destination. I could use a courier, but that would be at extra cost.
Made my first ET purchase, Melange woven grenadine and brown grenadine fina with red shantung stripe. Absolute no brainer with the 20% off code and free shipping!! With that kind of deal, more purchases to follow!
Thanks for the coupon code and free shipping Dave!! Very smart!
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
- › New Club Monaco Solid Grey Flannel Suit 40R 32W 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › today <>wAtCh Miami (FL) vs Louisville Live streaming Ncaa College... 15 minutes ago
- › *** OTHER/shop London - Official Affiliate Thread *** 16 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 18 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 22 minutes ago
- › What are some tie colors that go well with a chocolate brown suit... 25 minutes ago
- › WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men:... 26 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)