You are a good man, and I salute you for your service to lovers of ties of sensible widths!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 9:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops & Adds! TIES - Drake's, Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, Cucinelli... Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knot
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 16post #226 of 12222/18/13 at 5:36pmpost #227 of 12222/18/13 at 5:51pmThread StarterQuote:
Your kind words keep me motivated and provide inspiration!
I wanted to do it for this season but was convinced out of it..
For the A/W13 season, an order has already been placed. I am incredibly excited about it... It is going to be a fantastic mix of shantungs, grenadines, cashmeres, woollens.. I am getting dizzy just thinking about it.
Before that though, I will be getting another batch of Muro ties, they will always be 3.5". Should be in about a month or so.post #228 of 12222/18/13 at 6:43pmpost #229 of 12222/19/13 at 12:58amThread Starter
This is the only one I have at the moment - I am expecting another delivery in a month or so, that will contain much more.post #230 of 12222/19/13 at 2:08ampost #231 of 12222/19/13 at 10:59ampost #232 of 12222/19/13 at 10:42pmpost #233 of 12222/20/13 at 5:48ampost #234 of 12222/20/13 at 7:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Jamesgatz
...or rather a pic, x-posted from Recent Purchases. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thanks again to Shaya for an enjoyable transaction and a fine product.
Grat looking tie. I must try Muro as well...been eyeing that brown flecked donegal for some time now.post #235 of 12222/20/13 at 11:10ampost #236 of 12222/21/13 at 12:06pmpost #237 of 12222/26/13 at 4:35pmThread Starter
This one? My pictures just don't do it justice... Also, to tempt you further... ALL Antonio Muro ties are at a new low price of 95GBP Shipped. That includes VAT, so for anyone outside the UK, they take off 20%. Also, for a short while longer there is a FURTHER 20% discount off all Antonio Muro ties using the code 'muro'. I think that's as low as they will ever go.post #238 of 12222/26/13 at 4:40pmThread Starter
Just uploaded a bunch of Drake's ties, still more to do and awaiting the rest of my order to be delivered!
As I've mentioned before, all the Drake's pocket squares from this season are also available on the site.
Here are a few highlights:post #239 of 12222/26/13 at 7:49pmpost #240 of 12222/26/13 at 8:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by davesmith
This one? My pictures just don't do it justice... Also, to tempt you further... ALL Antonio Muro ties are at a new low price of 95GBP Shipped. That includes VAT, so for anyone outside the UK, they take off 20%. Also, for a short while longer there is a FURTHER 20% discount off all Antonio Muro ties using the code 'muro'. I think that's as low as they will ever go.
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 14 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Gustin Chino Short - Olive & Khaki - Size 32 - DO NOT NEED TO BUY BOTH 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 5 minutes ago
- › Nespresso Club 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello PTB 9US 9 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding