Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- A bunch of ties-NWOT, NWT from Drake's, Isaia and Panta Last post on 1/24/14 at 7:50pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
Last edited: Today
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 15post #211 of 10522/7/13 at 4:33amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #212 of 10522/7/13 at 6:36ampost #213 of 10522/7/13 at 7:54pm
+1 hope youre good man. Those Muro ties are gorgeous.Quote:
I swear to god. I tried, cant do it.post #214 of 10522/7/13 at 8:47pmpost #215 of 10522/8/13 at 1:14ampost #216 of 10522/9/13 at 1:52pmpost #217 of 10522/10/13 at 1:23ampost #218 of 10522/13/13 at 4:35pmThread StarterQuote:Quote:
Thank you, thank you & thank you!post #219 of 10522/13/13 at 4:39pmThread Starter
A new new arrivals in the store over the last few weeks...
Starting with Sozzi Calze.
We now have them in mid-calf and over-the-calf.
There is also the ability on the site to search for OTC or mid-calf socks.. Here is a screenshot of how to do it. In the search bar on the left of the page, scroll down and you'll see the picture below
Pictures of the socks in question... Striped, Birdseye, Houndstooth and Solid Ribbed.
The Solid Ribbed come in sizes M & L, the others are in actual shoe size, i.e. 10, 11, etc.. There are also half sizes.
PM me or email with any questions.post #220 of 10522/13/13 at 5:41pmpost #221 of 10522/14/13 at 3:51pmThread Starter
New in Store: Pocket squares by P. Johnson tailors.
We have the latest season pocket squares, 10 in all. Now available. The Renaissance print, from last season, is also available.
As with all orders, the code SF10 will grant all StyleForum members a 10% discount at the checkout and VAT is taken off all non-UK orders.
(Clicking the banner will take you to the squares!)
As always, any questions, please PM or email me.post #222 of 10522/15/13 at 12:17pmpost #223 of 10522/18/13 at 5:28pmThread Starter
Uploading the Drake's S/S13 products has begun.. Starting with pocket squares.. More pictures from different angles will also be on the site soon.
For this season I bought all the styles and all the colourways... Probably the largest range of Drake's pocket squares on the internet, except for Drake's itself..
Stay tuned for updates.post #224 of 10522/18/13 at 5:29pmpost #225 of 10522/18/13 at 5:33pmThread Starter
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Suit alteration critique 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF OCT... 9 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Yuketen Footwear 17 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 21 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth