Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 9:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops & Adds! TIES - Drake's, Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, Cucinelli... Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knot
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 15post #211 of 12262/7/13 at 4:33amThread Starterpost #212 of 12262/7/13 at 6:36ampost #213 of 12262/7/13 at 7:54pm
+1 hope youre good man. Those Muro ties are gorgeous.Quote:
I swear to god. I tried, cant do it.post #214 of 12262/7/13 at 8:47pmpost #215 of 12262/8/13 at 1:14ampost #216 of 12262/9/13 at 1:52pmpost #217 of 12262/10/13 at 1:23ampost #218 of 12262/13/13 at 4:35pmThread StarterQuote:Quote:
Thank you, thank you & thank you!post #219 of 12262/13/13 at 4:39pmThread Starter
A new new arrivals in the store over the last few weeks...
Starting with Sozzi Calze.
We now have them in mid-calf and over-the-calf.
There is also the ability on the site to search for OTC or mid-calf socks.. Here is a screenshot of how to do it. In the search bar on the left of the page, scroll down and you'll see the picture below
Pictures of the socks in question... Striped, Birdseye, Houndstooth and Solid Ribbed.
The Solid Ribbed come in sizes M & L, the others are in actual shoe size, i.e. 10, 11, etc.. There are also half sizes.
PM me or email with any questions.post #220 of 12262/13/13 at 5:41pmpost #221 of 12262/14/13 at 3:51pmThread Starter
New in Store: Pocket squares by P. Johnson tailors.
We have the latest season pocket squares, 10 in all. Now available. The Renaissance print, from last season, is also available.
As with all orders, the code SF10 will grant all StyleForum members a 10% discount at the checkout and VAT is taken off all non-UK orders.
(Clicking the banner will take you to the squares!)
As always, any questions, please PM or email me.post #222 of 12262/15/13 at 12:17pmpost #223 of 12262/18/13 at 5:28pmThread Starter
Uploading the Drake's S/S13 products has begun.. Starting with pocket squares.. More pictures from different angles will also be on the site soon.
For this season I bought all the styles and all the colourways... Probably the largest range of Drake's pocket squares on the internet, except for Drake's itself..
Stay tuned for updates.post #224 of 12262/18/13 at 5:29pmpost #225 of 12262/18/13 at 5:33pmThread Starter
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?
- › Acne Jekyll leather jacket 17 seconds ago
- › S.E.H Kelly 3 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 6 minutes ago
- › New BORRELLI Double Breasted Wool Coat - SIZE 38 / 40 7 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 17 minutes ago
- › 3 Pair Allen Edmonds in 9D 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...