Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- 2 Ties Left! Drakes, Kiton! Last post on 6/13/13 at 9:31pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops & Adds! TIES - Drake's, Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, Cucinelli... Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ties for sale, all are either BNWT or BNWOT-Many maker Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knot
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 15post #211 of 13272/7/13 at 4:33amThread Starterpost #212 of 13272/7/13 at 6:36ampost #213 of 13272/7/13 at 7:54pm
+1 hope youre good man. Those Muro ties are gorgeous.Quote:
I swear to god. I tried, cant do it.post #214 of 13272/7/13 at 8:47pmpost #215 of 13272/8/13 at 1:14ampost #216 of 13272/9/13 at 1:52pmpost #217 of 13272/10/13 at 1:23ampost #218 of 13272/13/13 at 4:35pmThread StarterQuote:Quote:
Thank you, thank you & thank you!post #219 of 13272/13/13 at 4:39pmThread Starter
A new new arrivals in the store over the last few weeks...
Starting with Sozzi Calze.
We now have them in mid-calf and over-the-calf.
There is also the ability on the site to search for OTC or mid-calf socks.. Here is a screenshot of how to do it. In the search bar on the left of the page, scroll down and you'll see the picture below
Pictures of the socks in question... Striped, Birdseye, Houndstooth and Solid Ribbed.
The Solid Ribbed come in sizes M & L, the others are in actual shoe size, i.e. 10, 11, etc.. There are also half sizes.
PM me or email with any questions.post #220 of 13272/13/13 at 5:41pmpost #221 of 13272/14/13 at 3:51pmThread Starter
New in Store: Pocket squares by P. Johnson tailors.
We have the latest season pocket squares, 10 in all. Now available. The Renaissance print, from last season, is also available.
As with all orders, the code SF10 will grant all StyleForum members a 10% discount at the checkout and VAT is taken off all non-UK orders.
(Clicking the banner will take you to the squares!)
As always, any questions, please PM or email me.post #222 of 13272/15/13 at 12:17pmpost #223 of 13272/18/13 at 5:28pmThread Starter
Uploading the Drake's S/S13 products has begun.. Starting with pocket squares.. More pictures from different angles will also be on the site soon.
For this season I bought all the styles and all the colourways... Probably the largest range of Drake's pocket squares on the internet, except for Drake's itself..
Stay tuned for updates.post #224 of 13272/18/13 at 5:29pmpost #225 of 13272/18/13 at 5:33pmThread Starter
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 3 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 48 seconds ago
- › Alden Cigar PTB 10D 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What to wear with an electric blue suit? 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 11 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway