Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread Last post on 1/25/15 at 7:11pm in Classic Menswear
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Price Drop! Tom Ford Ties - Silk, Knit, Woolens Last post on 1/13/15 at 7:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RLPL - Purple Label Tie Clearout Last post on 12/4/14 at 6:16am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops & Adds! TIES - Drake's, Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, Cucinelli... Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 15
Styleforum Top Picks
+1 hope youre good man. Those Muro ties are gorgeous.
I swear to god. I tried, cant do it.
Thank you, thank you & thank you!
A new new arrivals in the store over the last few weeks...
Starting with Sozzi Calze.
We now have them in mid-calf and over-the-calf.
There is also the ability on the site to search for OTC or mid-calf socks.. Here is a screenshot of how to do it. In the search bar on the left of the page, scroll down and you'll see the picture below
Pictures of the socks in question... Striped, Birdseye, Houndstooth and Solid Ribbed.
The Solid Ribbed come in sizes M & L, the others are in actual shoe size, i.e. 10, 11, etc.. There are also half sizes.
PM me or email with any questions.
New in Store: Pocket squares by P. Johnson tailors.
We have the latest season pocket squares, 10 in all. Now available. The Renaissance print, from last season, is also available.
As with all orders, the code SF10 will grant all StyleForum members a 10% discount at the checkout and VAT is taken off all non-UK orders.
(Clicking the banner will take you to the squares!)
As always, any questions, please PM or email me.
Uploading the Drake's S/S13 products has begun.. Starting with pocket squares.. More pictures from different angles will also be on the site soon.
For this season I bought all the styles and all the colourways... Probably the largest range of Drake's pocket squares on the internet, except for Drake's itself..
Stay tuned for updates.
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 6 minutes ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 14 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 20 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays