or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 12

post #166 of 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Does free shipping for orders over £50 apply to sale items? Thanks!
+1
post #167 of 750
Thread Starter 

Sorry it took so long to reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

what makes LNP silk so good?

 

I wouldn't say that LNP silk is that much better than any other high end brand that gets their silk from Como. LNP uses the highest quality there is and I'm sure other brands do as well.

 

What makes LNP so special is their approach to the silk. LNP has taken a stylish classic, the bow tie and reinvented it in a way that keeps in line with the old rules and doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. LNP uses limited runs of silk, limited edition silks, silk and cotton blends, velvets etc.. They use the silk in a unique way and turn it into a very special product. Hope that makes sense!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Does free shipping for orders over £50 apply to sale items? Thanks!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

+1

 

Free shipping temporarily suspended during the sale period (shipping from the UK (with tracking especially)) is just so expensive, it costs about $15 to ship a pocket square!

 

However, for StyleForum members, you can use the 10% off coupon, entering the code 'SF10' in the checkout, for a further 10% off all items, including sale items. 

post #168 of 750
Just received a package with two wonderful Drake's ties. A blue/red wool and a dark blue w white stripe grenadine.

Thanx!
post #169 of 750
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post

Just received a package with two wonderful Drake's ties. A blue/red wool and a dark blue w white stripe grenadine.
Thanx!

 

PICTURES PLEASE!!!! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #170 of 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Free shipping temporarily suspended during the sale period (shipping from the UK (with tracking especially)) is just so expensive, it costs about $15 to ship a pocket square!

However, for StyleForum members, you can use the 10% off coupon, entering the code 'SF10' in the checkout, for a further 10% off all items, including sale items. 

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #171 of 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

PICTURES PLEASE!!!! icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif


Sorry for the absolutely terrible pictures, but...well, it's a picture...
post #172 of 750
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post

 but...well, it's a picture...

bigstar[1].gif

post #173 of 750
Thread Starter 

The Exquisite Trimmings winter sale is now on, with further reductions and new additions.

 

Over 20 pages of sale items.

 

StyleForum members get AN EXTRA 10% off all prices with the code 'SF10' at the checkout.

 

(click the picture to go to the sale)

 

Photobucket

post #174 of 750
It would make a more enjoyable surfing/shopping experience if you could remove, from further listing, items that are out of stock.
post #175 of 750

Sale prices less VAT less SF discount? Take my money!

 

Order placed. :)

post #176 of 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_44106 View Post

It would make a more enjoyable surfing/shopping experience if you could remove, from further listing, items that are out of stock.

Well, no, because if you see something you would really like to have, but it is out of stock, you can enquire as to when it would next be available.

Otherwise, you would have never known such a nice garment existed, and Shaya would lose future potential business.

post #177 of 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Sy View Post

Well, no, because if you see something you would really like to have, but it is out of stock, you can enquire as to when it would next be available.
Otherwise, you would have never known such a nice garment existed, and Shaya would lose future potential business.

It could be as simple as a filter condition/option that allows the user to display only in stock items.
post #178 of 750

Who cares, just buy the stuff you like smile.gif

post #179 of 750
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_44106 View Post

It would make a more enjoyable surfing/shopping experience if you could remove, from further listing, items that are out of stock.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Sy View Post

Well, no, because if you see something you would really like to have, but it is out of stock, you can enquire as to when it would next be available.

Otherwise, you would have never known such a nice garment existed, and Shaya would lose future potential business.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandexter View Post

It could be as simple as a filter condition/option that allows the user to display only in stock items.

 

Thanks for your input.

 

There are a few things to take into consideration.

 

  • As Michael said, it is helpful to know what was once in stock in case it is possible to reorder. I had quite a few emails to restock the Drake's tiger print squares, which I did.
  • There are probably less than 10 items which I have more than 4 of, when those items sell out they are shown as 'Sold Out', not necessarily have I had the chance to remove them yet, especially during a sale when orders are coming in when I'm sleeping!

 

I like the idea of a filter, however, simple isn't a word that my programmer understands!

 

I appreciate your input and support. I'm going to work on removing those items over the weekend.

post #180 of 750
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandexter View Post

Sale prices less VAT less SF discount? Take my money!

 

Order placed. :)

 

Thank you icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread