or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 10

post #136 of 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

 

 

Unfortunately, not. A few items will be placed on sale in the next few days. What exactly are you interested in?

Gloves and scarves :) - in preparation for the Australian winter!

post #137 of 811
A shout-out to Shaya for super fast shipping to the States! I think my order took less than 3 days from the time I placed the order to a pretty package on the doorstep.
post #138 of 811
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick972 View Post

A shout-out to Shaya for super fast shipping to the States! I think my order took less than 3 days from the time I placed the order to a pretty package on the doorstep.

 

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Enjoy and have a happy new year!

post #139 of 811

Some fine ties boys...

post #140 of 811
Thread Starter 

Photobucket

 

 

There are 17 pages of sale items!

 

Details:

post #141 of 811
Thread Starter 

They have arrived....

 

 

Photobucket
 
post #142 of 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Photobucket


There are 17 pages of sale items!
Details:
[*] Dents Gloves - 40% off
[*] Drake's - Up to 40% off
[*] E.G. Cappelli - 30% off
[*] Gallo - Up to 24% off
[*] Le Noeud Papillon - Up to 33% off
[*] N.H. Sartoria - 45% off
[*] P. Johnson Tailors - 37% off
[*] Penrose - 35% off (30% off cufflinks with the code PEN30)
[*] Rubinacci - 30% off

Whats 75 off? biggrin.gif
post #143 of 811
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Whats 75 off? biggrin.gif

 

Some scarves I have been trying to shift for FOREVER! haha.

post #144 of 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Some scarves I have been trying to shift for FOREVER! haha.

fistbump.gif

Remind me, do we take 20% off the listed price for USA shipping?
post #145 of 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

fistbump.gif
Remind me, do we take 20% off the listed price for USA shipping?
I believe so!
post #146 of 811
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

fistbump.gif
Remind me, do we take 20% off the listed price for USA shipping?

 

Those prices are with VAT so everyone outside the UK will get a further 20% off.**

 

 

**(The rules are about to be changed and will include the EU in the VAT unless you have a VAT number, that's coming soon and doesn't concern you anyways!!!)

post #147 of 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Those prices are with VAT so everyone outside the UK will get a further 20% off.**


**(The rules are about to be changed and will include the EU in the VAT unless you have a VAT number, that's coming soon and doesn't concern you anyways!!!)
very nice!
post #148 of 811

Shaya,

 

Could you tell us a bit more about the scarves you had specially made for ET? The material, weaver, origin of manufacture etc.?

 

I am thinking about buying one on top of the one I bought :). Simply because; Australia doesn't get that cold in Winter, and the Drakes might be a bit too warm.

post #149 of 811
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Sy View Post

Shaya,

 

Could you tell us a bit more about the scarves you had specially made for ET? The material, weaver, origin of manufacture etc.?

 

I am thinking about buying one on top of the one I bought :). Simply because; Australia doesn't get that cold in Winter, and the Drakes might be a bit too warm.

 

The cotton/linen scarves were produced by an English company called Rayner & Sturges. They are made from Italian fabric and are very light, perfect for not such a cold winter or wearing in the Summer to compliment your outfit.

post #150 of 811
Been meaning to post a pic of my winnings from the charity auction, which arrived before christmas.
Cheers Shaya!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread