or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 75

post #1111 of 1240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satmoche View Post

Delete post please

All okay Sat?
post #1112 of 1240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

All okay Sat?

Hopefully Shaya responded. In other news, it looks like the United F$&@ing Postal Service may have lost my ET package. It's been sitting in a sort facility 3 hours from my house for 6 days and none of those morons have been any help!
post #1113 of 1240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

All okay Sat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

Hopefully Shaya responded. In other news, it looks like the United F$&@ing Postal Service may have lost my ET package. It's been sitting in a sort facility 3 hours from my house for 6 days and none of those morons have been any help!

All good thanks guys. I received my parcel 10 minutes after posting... Lovely dark red grenadine, white linen pocket square with lilac edges and two shoe brushes.
Good luck Murlsquirl !!
post #1114 of 1240

Sorry to hear that Murl. It will turn up.

 

I have a joke (one sided with Shaya): when I get tired of waiting for my package, I email him knowing that it will turn up within 24 hours.

 

Pretty

much

every

time.

post #1115 of 1240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satmoche View Post


All good thanks guys. I received my parcel 10 minutes after posting... Lovely dark red grenadine, white linen pocket square with lilac edges and two shoe brushes.
Good luck Murlsquirl !!

Never in doubt, just duty of care!
post #1116 of 1240
I just put in an online inquiry with USPS...I've heard that helps. It'll get here eventually...I hope!
post #1117 of 1240
I may be the outlier here but Shaya's orders consistently get to me in California 3-4 days after shipping. biggrin.gif

Always amazing stuff.
post #1118 of 1240
After taking a long USPS detour, these finally made it

post #1119 of 1240
Quote:
Originally Posted by xizenta View Post

I may be the outlier here but Shaya's orders consistently get to me in California 3-4 days after shipping. biggrin.gif
 

 

Mine come through O'Hare/Chicago, where they always seem to sit for about a week. 

post #1120 of 1240
Quote:
Originally Posted by heldentenor View Post

Mine come through O'Hare/Chicago, where they always seem to sit for about a week. 

Mine sat at LAX sorting for 6 days and then suddenly headed 3 hours south to San Diego, instead of 3 hours north to my house. My other package from Shaya is sitting in LAX sorting again...
post #1121 of 1240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

After taking a long USPS detour, these finally made it


Excellent nod[1].gif
post #1122 of 1240
Last time customs hijacked my ET package, I posted here and they released for delivery in a day. Those assholes have had my package for 11 days! Hoping this works again...
post #1123 of 1240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

Last time customs hijacked my ET package, I posted here and they released for delivery in a day. Those assholes have had my package for 11 days! Hoping this works again...

I swear to all of you that I refreshed the tracking page 2 seconds after posting this and it's on it's way to me!
post #1124 of 1240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post


I swear to all of you that I refreshed the tracking page 2 seconds after posting this and it's on it's way to me!

 

Either they read this forum, or it has magical powers. 

post #1125 of 1240
Quote:
Originally Posted by heldentenor View Post

Either they read this forum, or it has magical powers. 

Seriously. Unbelievable.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread