or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Top Chef Seattle Season 10
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Top Chef Seattle Season 10 - Page 3

post #31 of 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Is she a dyke? What's up with that hair?

Model hair, I guess.

I think she's pretty attractive even with that hair and it makes sense when in a kitchen.
post #32 of 187
I love how Stephen is trying to bang her. wasn't he the one who was obsessed with lesbians on his season? foo.gif
post #33 of 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xericx View Post

I love how Stephen is trying to bang her. wasn't he the one who was obsessed with lesbians on his season? foo.gif

You are correct. He's an odd duck.
post #34 of 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post

Model hair, I guess.
I think she's pretty attractive even with that hair and it makes sense when in a kitchen.

My jury is out on her looks.
post #35 of 187
She has a pretty face, but also a boyish figure, hence the confusion.
post #36 of 187
Josie has no place being there. She seems pretty horrible, no one really liked her or her food, and she just seems really off putting. CJ seems more of a douche this time around than last time for some reason. He's chimed in about him training at Noma and he's been on the bottom 2 out of the 3 times. Kind of enjoyed the sous vide backlash right there.
post #37 of 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

nyesha is much better looking in person than on tv, btw

inlove.gif

Half-black, half-Korean chef with badass attitude who looks good in person! Behold: a woman that nameback, mgm, and I could long for equally! (Okay, maybe not mgm.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

My jury is out on her looks.

Neither I nor my jury is hung.
post #38 of 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictheobscure View Post

Half-black, half-Korean chef with badass attitude who looks good in person! Behold: a woman that nameback, mgm, and I could long for equally! (Okay, maybe not mgm.)
yeah, she's really cute. and very down-to-earth. and a really good cook.
Quote:
Neither I nor my jury is hung.
mine neither.
post #39 of 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictheobscure View Post

inlove.gif
Half-black, half-Korean chef with badass attitude who looks good in person! Behold: a woman that nameback, mgm, and I could long for equally! (Okay, maybe not mgm.)
Neither I nor my jury is hung.

I have to give credit where it's due. Both comments were lulz worthy.

Are either one TAB?
post #40 of 187
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xericx View Post

Josie has no place being there. She seems pretty horrible, no one really liked her or her food, and she just seems really off putting.

+1, cant stand her at all. i couldnt stand her before either.
post #41 of 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Are either one TAB?

I am not familiar with this acronym.
post #42 of 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictheobscure View Post

I am not familiar with this acronym.

True Asian Beauty.
post #43 of 187
Ah so. Probably not, in that case.
post #44 of 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

True Asian Beauty.

haha very nice...

She's super hot. I would like to see her face off with Casey Thompson.
post #45 of 187
North Dakota Olive Garden reviewer FTW! (Lack of tamale awareness notwithstanding.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Top Chef Seattle Season 10