• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are You Wearing Now Contest, the 2nd round

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For your voting pleasure, gentleman, I bring you round 2 of the Styleforum Best of What are You Wearing Now contest, sponsored by www.peasantonline.com

This round has Saucemaster, the current "Big Winner" coming back strong with a dramatic white scarf. Not to be outdone, Digital Denim brings it one strong with his own sunglasses, a monochromatic look, and some really cool boots. Cheapmutha says "What, I don't need no sunglasses", and shows that you don't need to layer to look sharp.

Who will win this week? The man who looks like Frank Miller's idea of a hitman? The even more enigmatic than usual Asian (we are all a little enigmatic), or the Cheapmutha who looks like he just had a rough day in the Salton Sea.

A. Saucemaster
wayw0306.jpg

B. Digital Denim
031507dw6.jpg

C. Cheapmutha
dcfc0004gd8.jpg

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
alright... im only in 3rd place right now!!!

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Frankly, I can't even choose right now. Digital denim is the one closer to my own look and looks great in that shot, saucemaster has movement going for him (very smooth fellow here, congrats!) and Cheap looks like he couldn't care less. Three very strong contenders....

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Fellow Forumites,

I recognize that my recent success may turn some of you against me. I recognize that some of you are thinking, "how will it look to have the same person win twice in a row, right at the beginning of the contest?" I recognize that a sense of justice and equity may lead you to want to "spread the love". I also recognize that my opponents are more than capable sartorialists themselves, and that their steez is strong.

With all that in mind, I ask you simply this: forget the past; forget questions like, "How will it look? What will the masses say?" Today, we are gathered here to judge one simple thing: Among these three outfits, whose is superior? I cannot pretend to tell you, brethren. That is your choice to make. All I ask is that your vote be based on that one criterion, and that one criterion alone. Whose outfit is superior? Forget the past. Just ask yourselves, which of these outfits truly deserves my vote? And vote accordingly, gentlemen. For our children. For our children's children, yet unborn. So that all may know, when they look back on this day, that those assembled here were men (and a few ladies), and that those men (and a few ladies) made the right choice; the proper choice; that, unconcerned with what others would think, they pressed bravely ahead, and voted, each according to his conscience, without regard for petty politics and looking only forward, into the future.

Choose wisely, gentlemen (and a few ladies). History will judge you by what you do here today.

Thank you, and goodnight.

God Bless America.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thats racist!

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Clearly, you're drunk. It's not even 3:30.

crackup[1].gif

Fok ON FIYAH!!!!

mizanation

Reaction score
digital denim, i had no idea you were so cool looking. cheep, you're always on point with effortless style. it's gonna be hard to choose.
frown.gif

alterion

Reaction score
sorry but digi denim's galses make him look insanely cool, so he gets my vote. all 3 look better than I do though :/

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
The even more enigmatic than usual Asian (we are all a little enigmatic)
I prefer 'inscrutable'. We cannot be scruted.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
I broke down and voted digitaldenim, it's the mix of shyness/distance and the rockstar gear, it really makes you wonder what happened before the picture and where this is all going.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads