or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › My First Order With Cordone 1956 Su Misura
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My First Order With Cordone 1956 Su Misura - Page 2

post #16 of 51


J/K....that's a really nice tie.
post #17 of 51
nice story and a lovely tie. I have the feeling that there a a lot of skilled( especially italian) artisans out there who would benefit tremendously from a more professional approach to e-commerce and general web presence. Hope this drums up some business for Cordone. I for one am intrigued smile.gif
post #18 of 51
Quote:

Check out those shoulders on the shirts and suit jackets drool.gif
post #19 of 51
Thread Starter 
lol@anthony
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post

That's a real purty tie.

thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steffenbp11 View Post

nice story and a lovely tie. I have the feeling that there a a lot of skilled( especially italian) artisans out there who would benefit tremendously from a more professional approach to e-commerce and general web presence. Hope this drums up some business for Cordone. I for one am intrigued smile.gif

thanks, yeah, i can only imagine. i hope it brings him some visibility here, i think he deserves it. he really is a super nice guy, besides doing great work. cant stress that enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyhungry View Post

Check out those shoulders on the shirts and suit jackets drool.gif

INORITE! i wish i had the dough to go crazy with his work.
post #20 of 51

I need to make a lot more money to travel to Italy for his bespoke services.  Or just be able to afford more bespoke items in general...

post #21 of 51
Congrats. Wear it well and pass it to your son/son-in-law/nephew/best bud's son. It's a thing of beauty. smile.gif
post #22 of 51

I like the button feature on the back of the tie.

post #23 of 51
Nice Stitch, these were one of the guys I originally spoke to about wholesale shirts around 10 months ago, their stuff is outstanding but as you point out, out of reach for almost all but those "can't resist" purchases.
post #24 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post

I need to make a lot more money to travel to Italy for his bespoke services.  Or just be able to afford more bespoke items in general...

you and me both, buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaymanS View Post

Congrats. Wear it well and pass it to your son/son-in-law/nephew/best bud's son. It's a thing of beauty. smile.gif

thanks! i hope to have it for many many years.

the next gen will have to fight over it, after i hit 120, G-d willing. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarium View Post

I like the button feature on the back of the tie.

me too.

it doesnt really serve much of a purpose. except maybe that most seven fold ties are stitched closed higher up, to show the fold construction, leaving the folds subject to opening up and not staying still. this button allows you to see the full construction, but also to have the tie fully closed when worn.

also, its awesome. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe View Post

Nice Stitch, these were one of the guys I originally spoke to about wholesale shirts around 10 months ago, their stuff is outstanding but as you point out, out of reach for almost all but those "can't resist" purchases.

thank you, very cool that you knew of these guys. cue fiddler on the roof, "if i were a rich man..."

---
im wearing the tie for the first time today, hope to have an action shot a little later! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #25 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


thanks, dave, i thought so.
thank you, J.
sure. tie was 200 euros, shipped

Fucking ridiculous, that is all.

post #26 of 51
Thread Starter 
i assume you mean the beauty and splendor of the tie. and yes, it is unreal.
post #27 of 51
Thread Starter 
in action. excuse the lint. smile.gif

69E361AC-AF31-4B99-BE76-ABBDBEF3F946-2166-000001954B9BA828.jpg
BDEB30BA-4A1E-4110-86AD-B2D92C26D3E4-2166-0000019543BCA26B.jpg
post #28 of 51
Knots up real nice. Congrats, stitch.
post #29 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post

Knots up real nice. Congrats, stitch.

thanks, unbel. i am really enjoying it. well worth the expense.
post #30 of 51
Awesome on all accounts!

Congrats on a great piece
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › My First Order With Cordone 1956 Su Misura