or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › VictorSF mini-blog
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VictorSF mini-blog - Page 25

post #361 of 599
Thread Starter 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

post #362 of 599
Quote:

Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn View Post

 

This is an American retro car belongs to my tailor

 

700

 

You love american sh{t over there, don't ya?!

post #363 of 599

Butterfly cufflinks from where?

post #364 of 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Butterfly cufflinks from where?

If you mean the Dragonfly links above, he mentioned in a previous thread that they are from Dunhill.
post #365 of 599
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Butterfly cufflinks from where?

Dunhill

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhunter View Post

You love american sh{t over there, don't ya?!

 

I love RETRO biggrin.gif

 

 

 

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by masaccio View Post


If you mean the Dragonfly links above, he mentioned in a previous thread that they are from Dunhill.
 
 
nod[1].gif
post #366 of 599

I can't find them online :(

 

But these are pretty cool: http://www.dunhill.com/the-shop/cufflinks/jvt8210h/solid-silver-bulldog-cufflink

 

What you think of them Victor?

post #367 of 599
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

I can't find them online :(

 

But these are pretty cool: http://www.dunhill.com/the-shop/cufflinks/jvt8210h/solid-silver-bulldog-cufflink

 

What you think of them Victor?

 

 

 

These I have in various forms (silver, gold and black onyx)
 
I like all nod[1].gif
post #368 of 599
Thread Starter 

1000

 

 

1000

 

 

1000

post #369 of 599

Jealous but in a good way icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

Most of your cufflinks from Dunhill and St Dupont?

post #370 of 599
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Jealous but in a good way icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

Most of your cufflinks from Dunhill and St Dupont?

nod[1].gif

post #371 of 599


Viktor- Excellent content through and through! Details on these gloves, please?
post #372 of 599
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn View Post


700


700


700


700


700


700


700


700


700


700


700


700


Many thanks, Victor. This is a great help to me as I learn how a proper waistcoat should fit. I will be able to show these photos to my tailor. Thank you, and keep sharing your photos!
post #373 of 599
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonchalant View Post


Viktor- Excellent content through and through! Details on these gloves, please?

 

 

Its Pal Zileri

post #374 of 599
Victor, has anyone commented that you seem to appear 40 years old in one photo, and then 60 years old in the next.
How do you explain this??
post #375 of 599
^ I'd say it's because his head is shaved and he's wearing rimless glasses...I have a shaved head as well and people have a hard time figuring out how old I am.

I would also guess Victor is younger than 40, based on this shape he's in.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › VictorSF mini-blog