or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ralph feinnes wardrobe in skyfall!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ralph feinnes wardrobe in skyfall!

post #1 of 52
Thread Starter 
Great suits. Who made them?
post #2 of 52
I haven't seen the movie but i read somewhere he usually goes to A&S to have his film clothes made, but with all the merchandising in the bond films who knows
post #3 of 52
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff13007 View Post

I haven't seen the movie but i read somewhere he usually goes to A&S to have his film clothes made, but with all the merchandising in the bond films who knows
Looked like A&S. They looked bespoke.

Daniel Craig's suits from tom Ford seemed OTR with the collar lowered and huge collar gap. Wow.
post #4 of 52

Craig's tux has huge collar gap during the Macau casino scene.  Feinnes looks good but he doesn't have too much movements so its hard to tell; but his trousers did not have fishtail back...

post #5 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post

Craig's tux has huge collar gap during the Macau casino scene.  Feinnes looks good but he doesn't have too much movements so its hard to tell; but his trousers did not have fishtail back...

Does that mean its not A&S? I'm pretty sure I've seen some A&S suits with no fishtail back but i could be mixing it up with one of their offsprings steed, mahon, hitchcock etc
post #6 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff13007 View Post


Does that mean its not A&S? I'm pretty sure I've seen some A&S suits with no fishtail back but i could be mixing it up with one of their offsprings steed, mahon, hitchcock etc

 

just meant his choice of not using fishtail back.

post #7 of 52
ahhh gotcha
post #8 of 52




Cant find anymore, anyone care to add more? biggrin.gif
post #9 of 52
I preferred Feinnes' suits to bonds, love the braces. Excuse my ignorance but who's A&S?
post #10 of 52

Anderson and Sheppard. teacha.gif

post #11 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post

I preferred Feinnes' suits to bonds, love the braces. Excuse my ignorance but who's A&S?

Anderson & Sheppard.
post #12 of 52
Thanks
post #13 of 52
Ralph Fiennes' suits were fantastic. Immediately jumped out, especially considering how bad Daniel Craig's suits were. I mean, just... Awful. Not only too small and short, but holy crap collar gap.
post #14 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Ralph Fiennes' suits were fantastic. Immediately jumped out, especially considering how bad Daniel Craig's suits were. I mean, just... Awful. Not only too small and short, but holy crap collar gap.

Indeed. I was ogling his suits (and none of the girls) the whole time. He didn't have a fishtail but I saw that there were two straps protruding out that had buttons that allowed the braces to be attached to them. I think they can be tucked into the trousers if braces are not worn.
post #15 of 52
Yeah, I noticed this too. Totally forgivable--they clearly weren't clipon bracers, so how they are attached becomes a user preference thing. Besides, I was just happy at the fit of the trousers--really showed how good a classic high rise can look.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ralph feinnes wardrobe in skyfall!