Your first problem is walking into hellholes that sell suits held together by glue.
Related Forum Threads
- Zara suits Last post on 10/5/13 at 4:56am in Classic Menswear
- More "Young" and "Fashion" Suits for a Student Last post on 9/8/12 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- FRIDAY CHALLENGE 27/11-2015: CHALKS AND PINS Last post on 12/5/15 at 11:54am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- GREY/GRAY FRIDAY CHALLENGE 30th October 2015 Last post on 11/4/15 at 4:27am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Zara's suiting now half canvassed? - Page 2
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 1711/25/12 at 12:41am
My main tests are looking under the lapels first.. most of the suits that I inspected before purchasing that are canvassed have indentations of stitches on the bottom of the Lapel.. it show's where the canvassed was stitched to the Lapels.. I have always seen this where a suit is at least half-canvassed..also feeling the Lapel.. not as true all the time but my goal is to feel for the canvass in the lapel.. it'd hard what to explain what it feels like..almost grainy to the touch..with those two.. if they match up, I know I at least have a half canvassed jacket..
- Zara's suiting now half canvassed?
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 34 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 40 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...