or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!** - Page 185

post #2761 of 2848
What does the pleather shoulder pad protect against?
post #2762 of 2848
So, black on black crime now.
post #2763 of 2848
Will the Death Troopers actually be able to shoot people or will they be like their white counterparts and miss all the time?
post #2764 of 2848
post #2765 of 2848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post

Will the Death Troopers actually be able to shoot people or will they be like their white counterparts and miss all the time?


No, but they'll get prosecuted for rough treatment of prisoners while their white counterparts get off free and clear.

post #2766 of 2848
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

What does the pleather shoulder pad protect against?
The fashion police.
post #2767 of 2848

We need Ata to protect the stormtroppers

post #2768 of 2848
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

I bet the black ones are really good at that game.
post #2769 of 2848
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

We're in a star wars thread on a forum dedicated to men's clothing.  You're not telling us anything we don't know. biggrin.gif

This thread will be my legacy. tounge.gif
Edited by Jr Mouse - 9/3/16 at 3:11pm
post #2770 of 2848
Thread Starter 
Surprised non of you remember that we already had a black R2 unit in RoTJ.




http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/R2-Q5
post #2771 of 2848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

Surprised non of you remember that we already had a black R2 unit in RoTJ.




http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/R2-Q5

Stop ruining the narrative about the new Disney movies and SJWs ruining the film industry.
post #2772 of 2848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

Surprised non of you remember that we already had a black R2 unit in RoTJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Stop ruining the narrative about the new Disney movies and SJWs ruining the film industry.

We had Lando too. Doesn't change the agenda.
post #2773 of 2848
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post


We had Lando too. Doesn't change the agenda.


Wait... You are being serious? You actually believe introducing a new black colored droid is part of some kind of agenda?
post #2774 of 2848
Of course it is. Everyone knows that Droids Of Color have been systematically excluded from being fairly portrayed in movies for decades. Even when there is a token DOC, it's just to perpetuate stereotypes (like C3-PO- everyone knows that "gold" droids are good at languages).

Finally non-white machine characters are getting the representation they deserve!
post #2775 of 2848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

Wait... You are being serious? You actually believe introducing a new black colored droid is part of some kind of agenda?

I just blew JRM's mind.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!**