Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!** - Page 154

post #2296 of 3020
honest trailer for star wars
post #2297 of 3020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

^ What is your friend's Instagram, SnapChat, and Facebook? smile.gif

:tounge:

post #2298 of 3020
post #2299 of 3020
Yo we heard you like trailers so we put a trailer of your trailer of your trailer.
post #2300 of 3020
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

Yo we heard you like trailers so we put a trailer of your trailer of your trailer.


icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #2301 of 3020
Another young, raw heroine being thrown into something larger than her history would suggest. Haven't seen that plot anywhere before.
post #2302 of 3020
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Another young, raw heroine being thrown into something larger than her history would suggest. Haven't seen that plot anywhere before.


Something tells me you have seen that plot far, far less than a young, raw hero being thrown into something larger than his history would suggest.
post #2303 of 3020
Neither of them looked like bothans.

I mean...I don't know what bothans look like, but I don't picture them looking like those two normal looking humans.
post #2304 of 3020
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Neither of them looked like bothans.

I mean...I don't know what bothans look like, but I don't picture them looking like those two normal looking humans.

Turns out that Botha (Both?) is just a suburb on Corsuscant.
post #2305 of 3020
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Neither of them looked like bothans.

I mean...I don't know what bothans look like, but I don't picture them looking like those two normal looking humans.


I know in the EU they are an alien race. Not sure if that's canon or not now.

It doesn't really matter either way. Wasn't the line that many Bothans died bringing the plans? They could be just one part of the raid and overall plan. Doesn't mean Bothans were the only players involved.
post #2306 of 3020
The Bothans were the ones who got the plans for the second death star. Duh.

The first death star plans were stolen by unnamed spies after the rebels won some kind of battle before the first movie starts.

ETA: not after -- "during" according to the opening crawl.

star-wars-opening-crawl-slice.jpg
post #2307 of 3020
doh!

I guess we can save the bothan carnage for later then.
post #2308 of 3020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

Something tells me you have seen that plot far, far less than a young, raw hero being thrown into something larger than his history would suggest.

TFA
Hunger Games
Divergent Series
... etc.

Hollywood vamping up its anti-sexism to make up for generations of oppression, no doubt.

Don't get me wrong, I will see this movie multiple times in theaters. Let's just be real.
post #2309 of 3020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

I know in the EU they are an alien race. Not sure if that's canon or not now.

Ah, yes, I remember this from the Thrawn books. They're a race of cat monsters known for being diplomats and spies, notable for the way their fur somehow telegraphs exactly how they're feeling at the moment -- a very useful trait for diplomats or spies.

One of the little details that makes me embarrassed to say I read those books.
post #2310 of 3020
Bothan, Exhibit A:



Team NoShameinReadingEU
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking for. **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!**