I'm 6'3" and 220lbs. Did you try on some of the other jackets in the collection to get a feel for the size for them? The jackets in the collection seem to run small compared to most Barbour jackets. I'd probably go with the XL if I were you, but don't hold me to it.
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by SYSTEM, 10/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- COMME DES GARCONS SHIRT BOMBER CDG Size L Last post on Today at 6:06 am in Marketplace
- J Crew Japanese Indigo Chambray Blazer Sportcoat Size Medium Last post on Today at 2:31 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Schott 626 Perfecto (Black, Size XS) Last post on Yesterday at 7:54 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Mt. Rainier Design Down Compass Jacket Last post on Yesterday at 5:48 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Wanted: Margaret Howell MHL PVC Jacket Size Small/Medium Last post on Yesterday at 5:41 pm in Marketplace
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Wanted: Barbour x TO KI TO Beacon Heritage Jackets - Page 2post #17 of 6212/1/12 at 7:54pmQuote:Where was your jacket made if you don't mind me asking?Originally Posted by mansfiem
I ended up swinging by the store Wingtip in San Francisco where I tried on a couple jackets from the Tokihito collection. I found many of the jackets in this line ran smaller than most. I normally wear a large with Barbour coats, but this one I went with an extra-large.post #18 of 6212/2/12 at 2:11pmpost #19 of 6212/3/12 at 1:22pmpost #20 of 6212/7/12 at 9:50ampost #21 of 6212/7/12 at 12:30pmpost #22 of 6212/8/12 at 11:13pmpost #23 of 621/3/13 at 4:28ampost #24 of 621/3/13 at 4:30ampost #25 of 621/18/13 at 7:41ampost #26 of 622/19/13 at 4:20pm
I was finally able to get the coat this past weekend and was able to wear it twice before having to send it back for repairs. Was initially discouraged to find the jacket made in Bulgaria. I have nothing against Bulgaria, but when you pay that much for a jacket one would like the jacket to be made with a better quality of care.
The pocket corners have already started to unthread and separate. Have attached a photo of the pocket demonstrating the issue with the pockets. As I mentioned before, I've only worn this jacket twice since getting it on Friday of last week. I've had other Barbour coats for years without them ever wearing this fast.post #27 of 622/21/13 at 7:58ampost #28 of 622/21/13 at 11:30pmpost #29 of 622/23/13 at 2:37pmJust got in a size XL of this jacket, but unfortunately it was too large for me
If anyone is interested, I am located in the US, and be willing to sell for what I paid + shipping and paypal fees (only looking to ship within the US and canada).
Jacket is brand new, with all tags attached.
Also would be willing to trade for a large (assuming brand new).
- Barbour x TO KI TO Beacon Heritage Jackets
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 25 seconds ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Calling all LLBean Katahdin Iron Works Boots owners 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › RL Godstl Chelsea Boots NIB 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...