I'm 6'3" and 220lbs. Did you try on some of the other jackets in the collection to get a feel for the size for them? The jackets in the collection seem to run small compared to most Barbour jackets. I'd probably go with the XL if I were you, but don't hold me to it.
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by SYSTEM, 10/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Gustin #2 City Coat Grey Wool 24 oz (Size Small) Last post on Yesterday at 8:01 am in Marketplace
- WANT TO BUY mulholland mister freedom (750usd) Last post on Yesterday at 6:14 am in Marketplace
- Epaulet Los Angeles Kamigata Jacket Kaihara Indigo Denim Last post on Yesterday at 11:04 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NOM DE FUCKING GUERRE COAT 10/10 SIZE L Last post on 5/28/15 at 12:17pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 2012 Temple of Jawnz (TOJ) A2 Bomber in brown lamb leather - S/M size Last post on 5/28/15 at 3:41am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Wanted: Barbour x TO KI TO Beacon Heritage Jackets - Page 2post #17 of 6312/1/12 at 7:54pmQuote:Where was your jacket made if you don't mind me asking?Originally Posted by mansfiem
I ended up swinging by the store Wingtip in San Francisco where I tried on a couple jackets from the Tokihito collection. I found many of the jackets in this line ran smaller than most. I normally wear a large with Barbour coats, but this one I went with an extra-large.post #18 of 6312/2/12 at 2:11pmpost #19 of 6312/3/12 at 1:22pmpost #20 of 6312/7/12 at 9:50ampost #21 of 6312/7/12 at 12:30pmpost #22 of 6312/8/12 at 11:13pmpost #23 of 631/3/13 at 4:28ampost #24 of 631/3/13 at 4:30ampost #25 of 631/18/13 at 7:41ampost #26 of 632/19/13 at 4:20pm
I was finally able to get the coat this past weekend and was able to wear it twice before having to send it back for repairs. Was initially discouraged to find the jacket made in Bulgaria. I have nothing against Bulgaria, but when you pay that much for a jacket one would like the jacket to be made with a better quality of care.
The pocket corners have already started to unthread and separate. Have attached a photo of the pocket demonstrating the issue with the pockets. As I mentioned before, I've only worn this jacket twice since getting it on Friday of last week. I've had other Barbour coats for years without them ever wearing this fast.post #27 of 632/21/13 at 7:58ampost #28 of 632/21/13 at 11:30pmpost #29 of 632/23/13 at 2:37pmJust got in a size XL of this jacket, but unfortunately it was too large for me
If anyone is interested, I am located in the US, and be willing to sell for what I paid + shipping and paypal fees (only looking to ship within the US and canada).
Jacket is brand new, with all tags attached.
Also would be willing to trade for a large (assuming brand new).
- Barbour x TO KI TO Beacon Heritage Jackets
- What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 19 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 24 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 26 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 28 minutes ago
- › Tod's Gommino Suede Driving Shoes UK 8 36 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 50 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan