- was Madonna's tour DJ and worked on arrangements
- DMC champion (turntablism), not that bullshit pre-recorded push play "DJ" stuff
- does what people like Guetta etc. are too lazy/afraid to do live
- along with Z-Trip probably one of the few DJ's really pushing it since DJ AM
- producer on Moodswing 360
- graduated Harvard @ 19
- went independent with his Next Selection label after being signed to Sony
- produced for Cassie, Diddy, Kanye, Fabolous, Keri Hilson, etc.
- plays multiple instruments both in studio and live during shows
Bonus up and coming artist: ZZ Ward
Here's a rare example of a rap song being sampled by a white female singer. Then the rapper hears the new version and is so impressed that he wants to be on the new version as well. And it's Gangsta Gibbs no less.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by cyc wid it - 11/1/12 at 2:50am