or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Considering buying a car
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Considering buying a car

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 

Hi, I'm considering getting a used car with a budget of up to 40k.  I'm 28 btw, so something suitable for my age.  I want a sedan and was thinking the following:

 

-BMW M series

-Infiniti G37S

-Range Rover

-Mercedes CLS 550

 

Suggestions?

post #2 of 8
Buy a Boxster or something more fun...
post #3 of 8
BMW z4 is pretty hot
post #4 of 8
2008 E90 M3
post #5 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki View Post

Buy a Boxster or something more fun...

 

So I can go "top down", "models and bottles" like this guy?  http://www.myspace.com/video/lx-tv/investment-banker-goes-wild-with-models-and-bottles/16547387

 

Wait, hold on, I gotta "give it a few hours though", gotta let the 20k car and subpar women sink in....

post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CushyCouture View Post

So I can go "top down", "models and bottles" like this guy?  http://www.myspace.com/video/lx-tv/investment-banker-goes-wild-with-models-and-bottles/16547387

Wait, hold on, I gotta "give it a few hours though", gotta let the 20k car and subpar women sink in....

Well, you could buy a Genesis sedan and not have that problem.
post #7 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki View Post


Well, you could buy a Genesis sedan and not have that problem.


I wasn't saying anything negative about you, I was just making fun of the guy in that video.  That video was hilarious.

post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CushyCouture View Post


I wasn't saying anything negative about you, I was just making fun of the guy in that video.  That video was hilarious.

Oh, I wasnt' taking it personally. I just think if you are young and have some cash, get something that you won't be able to justify later once you have a family, etc...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Considering buying a car