or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WARNING: B&S Cull imminent
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WARNING: B&S Cull imminent - Page 2

post #16 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Consider this a first and only warning. Tomorrow AM (PDT), I will start banning any members from B&S who are too stupid/arrogant to not follow some very straightfoward guidelines. Kindly review the rules, or you will be cast out into the cold, where there is all sorts of bad shit, pending payment of a non-negotiable $500 fine.
Thank you gentlemen, that is all.
Cheers,
Fok.

nod[1].gif
post #17 of 21

This seems a most opportune moment to dip my toes back into the B&S waters for the first time in ages.

 

... fingers crossed I haven't broken any rules... I actually just through the list tweedydon posted upthread in case I'd forgotten anything in time since I last sold anything. laugh.gif

post #18 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post

This seems a most opportune moment to dip my toes back into the B&S waters for the first time in ages.

... fingers crossed I haven't broken any rules... I actually just through the list tweedydon posted upthread in case I'd forgotten anything in time since I last sold anything. laugh.gif

Please do C - really miss your RLPL threads....I'm a 44L ....
post #19 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdragon View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post

This seems a most opportune moment to dip my toes back into the B&S waters for the first time in ages.

... fingers crossed I haven't broken any rules... I actually just through the list tweedydon posted upthread in case I'd forgotten anything in time since I last sold anything. laugh.gif

Please do C - really miss your RLPL threads....I'm a 44L ....


Thanks! To be honest, It got to be a bit too much like work, what with photographing & measuring everything. There was a margin, but not enough to be consistently worth the time/hassle once the novelty wore off. These days I'm just clearing out items from my own wardrobe instead; not your size, I'm afraid. :)

 

I do still see bargains occasionally though, and I know your size, but I'm not going to get back into the B&S thing in a big way.

post #20 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Consider this a first and only warning. Tomorrow AM (PDT), I will start banning any members from B&S who are too stupid/arrogant to not follow some very straightfoward guidelines. Kindly review the rules, or you will be cast out into the cold, where there is all sorts of bad shit, pending payment of a non-negotiable $500 fine.

3 1/2 days since this went out with no public hangings. Did offenders

  1. staighten up
  2. get silently nuked
  3. or quickly overnight quantities of fine scotch, crappy beer, or pink attolini cashmere ties?

hmmm.... sly.gif
post #21 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

3 1/2 days since this went out with no public hangings. Did offenders
  1. staighten up
  2. get silently nuked
  3. or quickly overnight quantities of fine scotch, crappy beer, or pink attolini cashmere ties?
hmmm.... sly.gif

satisfied.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WARNING: B&S Cull imminent