or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › The Fake Hate Crimes Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Fake Hate Crimes Thread - Page 21

post #301 of 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/us/article/University-of-Chicago-cancels-Monday-classes-6663950.php
Apparently the threat was against white people. $100 says it was a white person who called it in.

 

Double or nothing that it is someone that had an exam today.

post #302 of 562
They have an arrest, one Jabari Dean.
post #303 of 562
Jabari posted his threat on WorldStar Hip Hop, a great website for black culture that is very popular. I guess he wanted to get the message out.
post #304 of 562
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

They have an arrest, one Jabari Dean.

Guess I lost that bet.
post #305 of 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

Guess I lost that bet.

Will PM Paypal info!
post #306 of 562
He did say "this is not a joke" but he didn't say "this is not satire or political commentary." He's black in America. Hasn't he been through enough?
post #307 of 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataturk View Post

He did say "this is not a joke" but he didn't say "this is not satire or political commentary." He's black in America. Hasn't he been through enough?

He is as much a hero as the iconic Michael Brown and Freddie Gray.
post #308 of 562
I'm beginning to think this actually is a fake hate crime. I went to CNN to check for updates, and to be frank, to see if they had a picture of him. The story is nowhere on CNN's front page. So I did a Google to find out that apparently NBC and CBS did not even report this story on a national newscast. I also cannot find a picture.

It never happened ergo it's fake.
post #309 of 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I'm beginning to think this actually is a fake hate crime. I went to CNN to check for updates, and to be frank, to see if they had a picture of him. The story is nowhere on CNN's front page. So I did a Google to find out that apparently NBC and CBS did not even report this story on a national newscast. I also cannot find a picture.

It never happened ergo it's fake.

You're giving the MSM way too much credit. The question is not whether its newsworthy. The question is whether its narrative-worthy.
post #310 of 562
Threats against black students at Kean U. were allegedly made by a student activist

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2015/12/01/threats-against-black-students-at-kean-u-were-allegedly-made-by-a-student-activist/

Surprise, surprise, another BS false "hate crime" threat made by a Black Activist.

The double standard is glaring. This was done by a Black student activist who was a former Pan-African Student Union president. She was charged with a misdemeanor 3rd degree creating a false public alarm. It will probably be swept under the rug.

A white Mizzou student made threats on SM ( the same thing she did ),and was charged with making a terroristic threat, a Felony.

Something really needs to be done. But it's not what the snowflakes and SJW crowd want done.
post #311 of 562
The Chicago thing is fake in that Dean did not have any firearms and no means to acquire any - the cops have already admitted as much. It's a little disturbing the cops arrested him based on the content of one world star post. The cops didn't even see the post live, it had been deleted by the time they were alerted to a screen cap of it. Anybody except cops knows how easy it is to edit text of a screen cap. It's true this fucktard confessed to the cops when they showed up at his door, but for them to take a fucking screen cap of a world star post to even begin an investigation is fucking stupid dogshit. The cops should be assessed for wasting money and time then flogged in the public square.
post #312 of 562
Huh?

First you say they arrested him based on the deleted post, then you admit that he confessed. And while, yes, it's easy to tamper with digital evidence, it's even easier to just lie about something. But police initiate investigations based on statements that aren't accompanied by screenshots all the time. And why wouldn't they?

There are a lot of BS threat investigations, but this one was specific and immediate and fairly serious-sounding. Should they have shut down the school and all that? Of course not. But faulting the cops for investigating it? C'mon.
post #313 of 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataturk View Post

Huh?

First you say they arrested him based on the deleted post, then you admit that he confessed. And while, yes, it's easy to tamper with digital evidence, it's even easier to just lie about something. But police initiate investigations based on statements that aren't accompanied by screenshots all the time. And why wouldn't they?

There are a lot of BS threat investigations, but this one was specific and immediate and fairly serious-sounding. Should they have shut down the school and all that? Of course not. But faulting the cops for investigating it? C'mon.


I wrote it was the content of the post that caused the arrest. He confessed to writing the post so that was the evidence they needed to file the charges, but a fucking world star post should in no way be sufficient to investigate. Cops should have better things to do with their time.

"Serious sounding"? The guy claimed to have an M-4 (virtually impossible) and two Desert Eagles "fully loaded". Any fucking retard reading that has to know it's nonsense.

Were the cops within their discretion to investigate and arrest? Yes. But their discretion sucks if that's what they do with their time.
post #314 of 562
He probably didn't have an M4, but he could easily have had one of the millions of semi-automatics that look just like it. There are lots of desert eagles out there.

And given that the site hosts myriad videos of people doing bad things in real life, I'm not sure why you think it counts against the credibility of the threat.
post #315 of 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataturk View Post

He probably didn't have an M4, but he could easily have had one of the millions of semi-automatics that look just like it. There are lots of desert eagles out there.

And given that the site hosts myriad videos of people doing bad things in real life, I'm not sure why you think it counts against the credibility of the threat.

Because it's exactly the fucking type of firearms an internet gamer with no actual experience with handguns would claim to have.

Have you ever read the comment section of world star? The only difference in this case from the bajillions of other posts is that most of the words were spelled correctly.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › The Fake Hate Crimes Thread