I'm about to buy what I would consider my first proper suit(s), since previously I've used horrid ones from the high street that didn't fit properly.
I'm a 36R, 5'10" pretty slim and relatively athletic though I have a slight gut. I have a slightly stooped posture (head forward, butt out, pronounced lumbar curvature). These things are probably impossible to get a good fit for RTW and aren't likely to be well addressed with MTM. I can just about fit into 36R pants at a 30" waist, but 32" is a lot more comfortable, which is partly why I'm looking at MTM, but I'd also like a better fit.
I have a budget of about £1000 to spend on 2 suits, these will be my main ones in charcoal and navy solids (I'm considering extra trousers for them too). I'm going to take a trip to Bicester in case I can find anything good before I go to get measured at SS.
Next time I'll get pictures from all angles, was pretty absent minded when I got these taken. The first 2 are the Sienna in a 36R, second is a Havana in 36R. I actually liked the Havana enough to consider grabbing one.
- Does the natural shoulder suit my build or should I be opting for a rounder shoulder?
- Can I ask get these built with a bit of extra material so that they would survive my physique changing or is this standard?
- Should I buy one suit at a time rather than getting both done together?
- Is the Havana a good quality sport coat and does it fit me well (from what you can see, sorry for the limited photo).
- Is it worth the £229 price tag or would I be best off hunting in Bicester for sport coats?
Appreciate any guidance, thank you in advance.