or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg x SF: "Boondockers" in Roughout Natural CXL "Marine Field Shoe"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg x SF: "Boondockers" in Roughout Natural CXL "Marine Field Shoe" - Page 8

post #106 of 119
After 5 months of back and forth with Viberg, I have one word for this and any Viberg thread............White's!
post #107 of 119
I had no problem. I called and ordered boondockers. The arrived promptly and fit great. Perhaps the best fitting boots I have (and I have a lot, mostly Alden).
post #108 of 119
Cool. Glad you got them.... I can assume it was because they had your size. If not, 5 months in a queue and miserable customer service.
post #109 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post

The width is EE for anyone wondering.

Viberg's EE is probably just their standard (D) width, same as Dayton. I'm guessing they are roomy (to fit work socks) but not super wide. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
post #110 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islander View Post

Viberg's EE is probably just their standard (D) width, same as Dayton. I'm guessing they are roomy (to fit work socks) but not super wide. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Not sure about width, but I found the boondocker last similar to Alden Barrie or Trubalance.
post #111 of 119
Yeah that's what I thought. I think I'm going to be an 11EE but I've been stalling because I might be able to get up to Victoria to see for myself.
post #112 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by smah View Post

Cool. Glad you got them.... I can assume it was because they had your size. If not, 5 months in a queue and miserable customer service.

Actually service was amazingly good. They did tell me 5 months which is nothing given what I wait for Aldens (still waiting over 5 months for Alden just to confirm they'll make a boot for me a year from now) and then Viberg surprised me with only about a two week wait. And then the boots fit perfectly. I couldn't complain if I tried.

I've determined I'm a 9 in the 110 last (the boondockers), and a 9.5 in the sleeker 2030 last. I have slightly wide feet and I need to go up a half size in the 2030 because it is narrower.
post #113 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by sellran View Post

I've determined I'm a 9 in the 110 last (the boondockers), and a 9.5 in the sleeker 2030 last. I have slightly wide feet and I need to go up a half size in the 2030 because it is narrower.

I'm also a 9.5 in the 2030 last and Jason at Viberg insisted that the 110 last would fit the same. Turned out not to be correct. Glad it worked out for you. My lesson from this is I won't buy anything from Viberg that I can't see and try on first.
post #114 of 119

Hey there,

whoever has already received his boots, could you please post a picture of the sole?

 

Thanks!

Christian

post #115 of 119
I've ordered these in an 11 given I'm an 11.5 in the 2030 last (also have wider feet - length of 2030 is OK in 11 but too narrow). From the above posts I'm hoping I made the right decision........especially as I'm in the UK and the postage is $90!
post #116 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewonit5times View Post

I've ordered these in an 11 given I'm an 11.5 in the 2030 last (also have wider feet - length of 2030 is OK in 11 but too narrow). From the above posts I'm hoping I made the right decision........especially as I'm in the UK and the postage is $90!

Sounds right. I am a 9.5 in the 2030 last and I should have ordered these in a 9.
post #117 of 119
Many thanks. Wish Viberg had the time to send me tracking info !
post #118 of 119
I recommend getting these with Dainite rather than the leather sole.
post #119 of 119
thanks but I think I'm too late they're awaiting customs charging!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg x SF: "Boondockers" in Roughout Natural CXL "Marine Field Shoe"